Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

LK Empress vs April Suites vs Seame Spring too

jak patel

How would you rate these hotels as far as Location and Price are concerned? the cheapest one on the list is April Suites, Then LK Empress and then Seame Spring too.

Will be coming on the 6th so the sooner the advice comes the better, and I undersatand that all these places are guest friendly.

I never stay in LK Empress and Seame Spring but stayed in April Suites in my last 2 trip and never had any problem.

Also I will be in Pattaya end of the July and will stay in April Suites.

As I know April suite cheaper than LK and Seame but a little bit far to Walking Street. If you are looking cheaper hotel you can choose April Suites but If you do not have any problem about hotel price LK Empress better than others. It is not far the Walking Street and near the beach road.

Cheers!

I can’t comment on LK Empress as I never stayed there.  Out of the other two See Me Spring Too wins in every way for me it’s just off beach road with plenty of shops and restaurants very close and easy walk to Soi 7/8, Soi Dianna and Walking Street but a far bit from Soi 6April Suites is down a small very quiet soi the other side of the central Pattaya road so you have to cross at least second road to get to most places, Walking Street is a far way away but it’s not that bad for soi 8 and Soi 6.

I thought April Suites was basic and very plain with staff who were hit and miss as to service everything seemed to take them a long time to do.  See Me Spring seemed to be better maintained and had better staff.  The balconies at both were small, but at least See Me Spring had a view (partial) off the Sea and beach road. Both rooms were clean and comfortable with no problems sleeping in either one from noise.

Both were girl friendly, at see me spring too they phoned when guests were leaving, can’t comment on April Suites as only had one girl with me the entire time and left with her every day.

If the price for a room in both was similar or See Me Spring being only a bit more expensive I would go for that one.  If you get a good deal at April Suites, would go for that one instead, so depends on what the deal is for when your booking.  If you’re staying for more than a week its worth checking on the LK groups website sometimes you can get a good deal for a weeks stay.

Seame it is so far, unless someone has better views on LK Empress

But LK is a few streets closer to WS and their deal includes breakfast as well. Additionally, better to walk in or book online? considering its low season.

I have stayed at LK Empress, very convenient to get to WS, LK Metro, walk down soi 10 to second road jump on a baht bus and in no time your at Soi Six.

Very girl friendly, and your right there for a short time beach road freelancer. And the food is not bad and there is a mini mart at the hotel.

stayed both in April Suites and seamespring too.seamespring too wins hands down.room is bigger location is 10 times better than April Suites.but there is a price difference.

april is 1200-1400 baht

seamespring is 1900-2000 baht

If u can find a room at LK empress for 2000 baht stay there

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed at Seame spring too and LK empress. I normally stay at the seame springs but I changed mainly due to construction. Top room at seame too will get middle of the road at LK empress. Better faculties at LK and includes breakfast which I never really made. Rooms are more fake gucci and seame too is modern with no fancy crap. beds much the same....tad firm!.

Better balcony (Seaveiw Deluxe) at Seame

Soi 10 v 12....not much in it but slightly better at LK

Walls thinner at LK empress....tended to hear others...

Better wifi @ LK

Depending on what deal you can get I would go LK.

Archived