IGNORED

Art on the Hill condo debacle in Pattaya

The Real Pattaya Addict

Hi Chris

I am still waiting for curtains, every company I email never gets back to me. Possibility language barrier.

From going into the shop to getting them fitted how long did it take?

Does anyone know if the window sizes are the same throughout the building? They all look the same from the outside.

I wanted to do the deal with the curtain company while I was in the U.K. , pay the money and get them fitted when I get over there, I'm only coming to pattaya to get the curtains installed.

I'll look them up Chris, did you get a name and maybe a phone number?

Kind regards

Steve

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am still waiting for curtains, every company I email never gets back to me.

In my experience you might get an answer to one email in ten in Thailand, and of those answers maybe one in ten will actually answer the question you asked.

Communication is not a strong point here.

In my experience you might get an answer to one email in ten in Thailand, and of those answers maybe one in ten will actually answer the question you asked.

Communication is not a strong point here.

People tend to communicate in Thai here, and often over Line or via Facebook rather than email.

When in Rome…

Yer I even joined some of there Facebook pages but still no joy.

Wish I could communicate in thai, I don't live there yet so my thai is limited , however my girlfriends mum is thai so that's my next move. Just getting us all together in England and at a time when the shops are open in Thailand.

She might be able to write me an email in thai and see if I get a response that way.

I'mill try the one outside Tesco lotus.

Hi Chris

I am still waiting for curtains, every company I email never gets back to me. Possibility language barrier.

Does anyone know if the window sizes are the same throughout the building? They all look the same from the outside.

I wanted to do the deal with the curtain company while I was in the U.K. , pay the money and get them fitted when I get over there, I'm only coming to pattaya to get the curtains installed.

Kind regards

Steve

Their phone number  is 038 416288 or 087 6261888. Their name is in thai so can not list here. Probably best to visit the shop if you can. We went and chose our curtains there and they came to do the measurements the next day and the curtains were made up and fitted within 3 days. The other shop mentioned above promised to ring to do measurements but i never heard from them again.

As a price guide i had a large 4.3 x 2.3 m window and 2 1.75x2.3 m windows done for 17,000 (excluding poles which i had already).

You guys paid for a "fully furnished unit" , right? So why are you having to go thru the hassle of buying curtains? SMH

You guys paid for a "fully furnished unit" , right? So why are you having to go thru the hassle of buying curtains? SMH

You're either daft or cruel 5555.

Sorry to say this but the cost of curtains are not the problem with the condo try to get out even if at a loss !!!!!!!!!!!!!.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Sorry to say this but the cost of curtains are not the problem with the condo try to get out even if at a loss !!!!!!!!!!!!!.

JDM

Really? I thought for those who stuck it out it's turned out ok...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

"You're either daft or cruel 5555. "

Can't I be both?

I just find it amusing that a small, but very telling, example of cutting corners wasn't picked up by the people who ended up buying there.

Hi Chris

Kind regards

Steve

I used a guy with this number: 0819961755

Just call him and have him come to take measurements the day you arrive, he will bring sample fabric and its done in 2-3 days

email and thais dont go hand in hand

• 4 weeks later...

. The list of items were clearly stated on the contract, I wasn't expecting curtains. Not sure anyone here was.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for this thread, I stayed in AOTH twice on my trip to Pattaya in 2 different corner rooms and was very confused with the place especially the roof, centre atrium and half empty gym (the equipment seems to be mostly broken now as well) plus both rooms had serious faults with the aircon units either leaking or switching off after 5 mins.

It should have been a nice development imo and if I buy I will never touch Matrix or whatever they will call themselves in the future!

WTF Please go look at the big picture its a disaster and if you purchased there more fool you big time.

Edit...... By the way are you looking to sell one there 55555.

JDM

WTF Please go look at the big picture its a disaster and if you purchased there more fool you big time.

Edit...... By the way are you looking to sell one there 55555.

JDM

No, I didn't buy.....My comments based on earlier comments in the thread...

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php?/topic/232171-Art-on-the-Hill-condo-debacle-in-Pattaya#entry3825147

No, I didn't buy.....My comments based on earlier comments in the thread...

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php?/topic/232171-Art-on-the-Hill-condo-debacle-in-Pattaya#entry3825147

Ok I see know and yes its no longer the case as I am sure you will agree.

The above comment is ok if looking at the first 3 or 4 posts after that well as thay say in thailand unto you 5555.

JDM

MATRIX Is really the worst of the worst.

Not really because plenty of buyers loose everything in Thailand.  They are just another Israeli shitty rip off developer, What do you think Raz?

• 6 months later...

Any updates on this place .Did people get their Chanotes .If so what did they charge for it ?

On 31/07/2017 at 2:58 AM, scubascuba3 said:

Loads have been for sale the last few months

How can they be for sale if no one has their chanotes. The sale won't complete without the chanote.

6 hours ago, chris2004 said:

How can they be for sale if no one has their chanotes. The sale won't complete without the chanote.

Maybe Matrix are reselling the units for people who have completely given up. As oppose to a 3rd party agent selling them.

10 hours ago, chris2004 said:

Who told you that no one has their Chanote? I have been informed that some definitely have.

Archived