IGNORED

NO FLIGHTS BKK TO CLARK AFTER 30th june?

biggles

needed a ticket to return to Clark from Bangkok in Early December. When I logged into the Cebu Pacific website they show no flights on this route after 30 June 2014. I also checked Tiger Air as well just in case this route was on their site after the takeover and they have nothing shown either. Anyone know anything more about this as I have seen nothing in the news.

EDIT. GF reminded me about our ticket on 14th july CLK to BKK.,This flight also did not show on their website, and it said no record of an itinerary

I rang them and they said the bookings were confirmed and it must be a fault with their web site.

PANIC OVER

Someone has posted on a Philippine Addicts web site that HE rang cebu pacific and they said no flights BKK to CLK after July 1, only to Manila. Does anyone at that airline really know what is going on. ?

I have two confirmed flights booked, July and September and have received no advice about the schedule change.

I had rung cebu pacific and they said my flights were confirmed. I went to a travel agent in AC this morning. She also shows no flights with cebu pacific after june 30th..it would be nice if they sent an email to let us know??

I had rung cebu pacific and they said my flights were confirmed. I went to a travel agent in AC this morning. She also shows no flights with cebu pacific after june 30th..it would be nice if they sent an email to let us know??
Allen they've done this to me in the past your flights are confirmed they will let you know close to the last minute that they are confirmed to Manila instead of Angeles and they have done you a huge favor by transferring your ticket for you or so they think fucking wankers

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Someone said on another site that the clark airport fees went up by four times the original fee and that is why airlines are dumping Clark. Greed strikes again. Not looking forward to going to and from manila every time.

Hmmmmm, interesting. I've already paid for Tiger Air flight to AC in November and haven't received a change notification. Guess I'll have to look into it. If true, hope they offer refunds.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

After reading about this issue I re-checked my itinerary for later this year

and sure enough it has been changed to Manila. No email notification

about this change. Probably they would let me know the day before.

11:20 am flight from CRK is now 6:35am from MNL. Buggers!

Same thing happened to me.  BM tookinkyforher contacted me last night and told me about their route change - and sent me the letter from the airline about it (attached below).  I checked my online reservation today and they changed the dates, times and destination... Now flying to Manila.  I asked them when they were changed - she said last week and that flight services to Clark from BKK were stopping at the end of the month.  I asked her why I wasn't notified of the change or consulted about the new dates/times and of course she didn't have a clue.  However she was smart enough to process my refund.

This is really a bummer... a bunch of us were going over to AC and Subic for a side trip during the birthday bash this year.

tigerair.jpg

Cheers...

I in the same boat just found out as mate went to see how much ticked would have been I booked now.

got a 1BHT fare to Clark looks like I now fly to manila

and same on return day later as well

do they give you a free bus to Angeles and return to manila

Edit biggles  check you flight again it will now be from manila a day later and at 635 am

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Some strange shit so here is what I got yesterday:

On the 11th of June tried to confirm my flight with Cebu pacific web page,

it showed no flight? went to swagmans and the lady called yes flight will go.

went to clark airport and checking in with Cebu Pacific the guy is wearing CP

shirt, so my buddy said "so no more flights after 7 July right and he said yes

so I said "who will start flying in CP place and he said "CP" and I said you are CP

he said no we are Tiger air, after that my head hurt so I just walked away.

I looked at the ticket and it says   Cuba Pacific and at the end tiger air?

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

Called Cebu Pacific Airlines in Manila today. They confirmed my October flight R/T Bangkok-Clark and been rerouted to Bangkok-Manila. I asked for a full refund and got it, no problem. I'll miss the Filipina GFE but it's just too much hassle for one week when Manila is added to the mix.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

to all concerned go to Cebu web site then click manage my booking.

then go to under my booking and choose any of the bottom 4 choices e.g. change flight or cancel flight.

then under reminders look at flight disruptions.

to see your sole remedies against us witch is refund rebooking or travel credits.

I want a free bus to Angeles.

if anyone knows someone going on the 21st of September we can share a cab or mini van

there are 2 of us.

to all concerned go to Cebu web site then click manage my booking.

then go to under my booking and choose any of the bottom 4 choices e.g. change flight or cancel flight.

then under reminders look at flight disruptions.

to see your sole remedies against us witch is refund rebooking or travel credits.

I want a free bus to Angeles.

if anyone knows someone going on the 21st of September we can share a cab or mini van

there are 2 of us.

No chance of free bus, but think you'll find it easy to pick up a guy to share a taxi

Its stupid they have just spent all the money upgrading the terminal at Clarke and then get greedy on airport charges.This is typical philippino economics/mafia and is one of the reasons why it will never be a major tourist destination

cheers ill ask people to share a minivan

however I have been reading all in this tread and know my flight has been changed to manila

and Cebu pacific is selling flights to Clark from Hong Kong and Macau still even on the day I was meant to arrive from bangkok

do you think my flight might get changed back

The main reason is the demand isnt there, emirates have cancelled the route because demand was so low the average fare was too low to make worthwhile, flew tiger in feb and last month and had 3 seats on every flight, there's just no way they could make money with the amount of people travelling

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

This is true.

I looked for a few days in July Bangkok to Clark.

No tiger airways flights, no Cebu Pacific flights.

So Took a look at Bangkok to Manila.

Mid July gave me prices as follows.

Thai air 13,000 Baht.

Philippine air 10,000 baht.

Cebu Pacific with add ons for Baggage & others was 13,500 baht.

So with the air fares a few days in Angeles city is looking a lot more expensive.

Not sure I will go as add this with the increased bar fines & the taxi to Ac from Manila as well as the not so cheap hotels just might price me out of this side trip.

With my calculations 40,000 baht is needed for a good 4 nights now to get from Thailand to Ac & have a great time in total right.

jack frost

you can save if you look every day for specials on Cebu air fares now one way as low as 1899 BHT

watch for the add-on's

get fly the bus from manila swagman 600 peso or share a cab

and you have already started saving

get a budget hotel

drink in perimeter road

now your up for half what you recon.

jack frost

you can save if you look every day for specials on Cebu air fares now one way as low as 1899 BHT

watch for the add-on's

get fly the bus from manila swagman 600 peso or share a cab

and you have already started saving

get a budget hotel

drink in perimeter road

now your up for half what you recon.

Thanks for the advice but if I go I like to do it with some style & not to cheap charlie style.

Also with my time table have to have solid plans & flights booked.

30,000 or 40,000 Baht total I would rather have a mad time with extras in Pattaya or have a mini trip to Bangkok or Phuket.

:Wassup1: 

Archived