Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Siam Bayshore ?

civiclsi15

nope, usually stay at VT6...  have stayed a few other places but not the siam bayshore.

I have not stayed at bayshore too. Why you would like to risk your holiday in a very expensive and unfamiliar hotel. Just simply go to VT6 and then there you can have big orgies if you want.It is very luxuorius. Since it is your first time, you think that if you stay VT6, you will be very far away from WS. Actually, it is wrong. You will see it when you get there.

I have not stayed at bayshore too. Why you would like to risk your holiday in a very expensive and unfamiliar hotel. Just simply go to VT6 and then there you can have big orgies if you want.It is very luxuorius. Since it is your first time, you think that if you stay VT6, you will be very far away from WS. Actually, it is wrong. You will see it when you get there.

unfortunately its a 50/50 decision because am travelling with my buddy and he wants something nicer than the usual, something with a tropical feel to it... if marriots wasnt that expensive it would have been on my list, so we spotted siam bayshore and was right at Walking Street and seemed nice , especially after reading all the reviews. Right now we are debating that if to trust booking.com on what they said or go to acrea lodge since hes not fond of the Vt6 apartments.. hes a lazy bugger I guess and wants someone clean up the room like a hotel lol!

you can have daily maid service at VT6, some of the agencies include it, if not, it's an extra 10 bucks a day.

Siam Bayshore will be fine, stop worrying, they will not charge you joiner fees for different girls, they would be out of business if they fucked people around like that, and it would be widely known if they did.

Really, stop worrying.

you can have daily maid service at VT6, some of the agencies include it, if not, it's an extra 10 bucks a day.

Siam Bayshore will be fine, stop worrying, they will not charge you joiner fees for different girls, they would be out of business if they fucked people around like that, and it would be widely known if they did.

Really, stop worrying.

After some long debating I have decided Acrea Lodge :) , it known to be guest friendly its much cheaper(basically its half of what siam bayshore was) and just by LK Metro, so when I wanna go to WS ill just take a taxi. I wasnt going to change it but at the end my buddy said let me call siam bayshore and he did and the guy on the phone did say they will charge if we bring a girl back... so now I know why conflicting reports ... depends who you get at reception I suppose lol

Areca definitely charges for the second girl, if you come back with two at at time, expect to pay.  

Very popular hotel, but I don't use hotels who do this.

:)

Have fun, glad you made your choice!

Areca definitely charges for the second girl, if you come back with two at at time, expect to pay.  

Very popular hotel, but I don't use hotels who do this.

:)

Have fun, glad you made your choice!

Given that ive saved 15000 from changing hotel :) once or twice that ill get two... cost shud be covered ;) hope to be posting my new trip reportt wen am back :)..

Given that ive saved 15000 from changing hotel :) once or twice that ill get two... cost shud be covered ;) hope to be posting my new trip reportt wen am back :)..

excellent reasoning, have a ball!!!

Thanks!! I surely hope not ... ill be pretty pissed off.. since that will off put my budget of 8500baht per day of spending since id be paying joiner fees, have you ever stayed at bayshore?

My ex-missus was the guest relations manager (albeit several years ago) - hence my input.  The Asia and Orchid Lodge are two others that had similar policies.

• 2 months later...

Er, I stayed there (Bayshore) April. No joiner fees. I brought two girls round from Devil's Den in the afternoon. Reception signed them up, took their ID, and called me to come pick them up. Easy. It's a great hotel and I will never stay anywhere else.

• 1 year later...

Is there any updated information on Siam Bayshore. Are they guest friendly now or not? I am reading conflicting information. Some sites are saying they are and others are saying they aren't. I want to stay there on my second trip this December but I don't want to book until I know for sure one way or another. Any info would be most helpful by a monger more experienced than myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any updated information on Siam Bayshore. Are they guest friendly now or not? I am reading conflicting information. Some sites are saying they are and others are saying they aren't. I want to stay there on my second trip this December but I don't want to book until I know for sure one way or another. Any info would be most helpful by a monger more experienced than myself.

I stayed at Siam Bayshore on March 31st - April 4th 2016. I made a reservation for 2 even though it was only me just incase I wanted to bring a guest up. Each night I brought back a girl (every night) I was followed from where I entered the hotel by security to the front desk to turn in her ID. Each night there was a different person at the desk. Only 1 night there was a guy who said I had to pay a fee of 1000 baht for an extra person. So from personal experience I would think that it just depends on whose working the desk and that's why there's conflicting information online. I really enjoyed the property a lot and its location was good for my past trip but prefer to stay more central to everything and avoid joiner fees. ALOHA

Archived