IGNORED

Siam Bayshore ?

civiclsi15

Hi,

I have a booking for x2 occupancy at Siam bayshore and since its just me in the room I assume am not going to be charged so I contacted hotel and I have written email confirmation and by phone that I will not be charged a joiner fee if I bring a guest back from going out, I would only be charged if i bring a third guest. i have read here its not girl friendly but have any of you booked the room for double occupancy and had this issue? Please id like to know since I only have till tomorrow to cancel without charge.. :(

Email I got below:

"We are writing to you regarding your reservation  at Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa, check-in date 2014-06-09, and check-out date 2014-06-20.

We have contacted the accommodation with your request and Mr Noptodon from the reception confirmed that room price is per 2 adults, if there will come more adults they can charge some fee.

If you need any help during your stay please contact our customer service. " I also called to check and they said only if third guest appears they will charge. "

Any advice?

Anything close to Walking Street thats good, I have booked acrea lodge just incase by LK Metro so I may do 5 nights there which I know its guest friendly and might take the risk on other 6 days of my trip lolol 

Let it go. I would cancel it if I were you. Better hotels exist. Would you consider VT6?

SM-N9000Q cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I did consider it but its abit far from the action ?I would mind staying there but my travel buddy is more picky than me :) to be honest VT6 look good, is that guest friendly for sure? I just dont get why the conflicting reports on siam bayshore... 

Not far from action. It has exit to both 2nd road and beach road so baht busses are available always. Areca does charge 3rd girl too. If you are into 3some than both Areca and Siam Bayshore is not a good choice. If you bring only one girl then no problem. VT6 is one of the most suitable choice for your adventures . It is a very well known place definitely girl friendly and stress-free place.

Not far from action. It has exit to both 2nd road and beach road so baht busses are available always. Areca does charge 3rd girl too. If you are into 3some than both Areca and Siam Bayshore is not a good choice. If you bring only one girl then no problem. VT6 is one of the most suitable choice for your adventures . It is a very well known place definitely girl friendly and stress-free place. SM-N9000Q cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I will try the 3 way but just once as experience so wouldnt mind payin for one night for 3rd guest , i dont mind bayshore so long as I dont get charged the joiner fee.. its the conflicting reports that have me worried  , Vt6 looks very nice ! i bet girls love it, will have to debate with buddy if to book the first 5 days either Acrea or Vt6 hmmm

Try VT6, you will not be disappointed.

Hopefully i dont get lost ! my first time going , hence why I wanted to stay just by Walking Street :)

Not far from action. It has exit to both 2nd road and beach road so baht busses are available always. Areca does charge 3rd girl too. If you are into 3some than both Areca and Siam Bayshore is not a good choice. If you bring only one girl then no problem. VT6 is one of the most suitable choice for your adventures . It is a very well known place definitely girl friendly and stress-free place. SM-N9000Q cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Do you mean then that siam wont charge me for bringing one girl back?

Do you mean then that siam wont charge me for bringing one girl back?
According to their response yes they will not charge. You paid for 2 people and Max allowance in room is 2.so you can bring one lady without Joiner fee. Btw all the fist timers do the same(just like me) sticking to WS . but Pattaya is more than that please try to visit soi LK Metro area, soi Buakow, soi 7/8 and Soi 6. Have a nice holiday.

you won't get lost, and VT6 is a great option...  

have fun!

Has anyone else heard anything about siam bayshore inregards to joiner fees though?

As you only have a few days prior to arrival I would be surprised if VT6 could accommodate you.

As you only have a few days prior to arrival I would be surprised if VT6 could accommodate you.

not so, you can go on Agoda and book right now...  lots of availability.

not so, you can go on agoda and book right now...  lots of availability.

Yup theres still alot of availability :) on VT6 and Acrea lodge 

I really dont mind the price of one to the other what am worried about is if they will decided to ask for joiner fee even though they said they wudnt charge for second guest in siam bayshore. Acrea lodge or VT6 are near L metro not sure if it worth it... since as a newbie I thought WS was the place to start.

I really dont mind the price of one to the other what am worried about is if they will decided to ask for joiner fee even though they said they wudnt charge for second guest in siam bayshore. Acrea lodge or VT6 are near L metro not sure if it worth it... since as a newbie I thought WS was the place to start.

What the Bayshore means is you can have 2 registered guests, i.e. you and one other.  If you then decide to bring a completely different girl to the hotel, you'll incur a charge for each time you do so.

That's what I thought. I really enjoyed this place when I stayed there (11 years ago) but never booked there again because of the joiner fee. I tried to sneak girls up to my room bypassing the front desk but they had security people patrolling the grounds looking for guests bringing in their bar fines.

Retired

What the Bayshore means is you can have 2 registered guests, i.e. you and one other.  If you then decide to bring a completely different girl to the hotel, you'll incur a charge for each time you do so.

I just got called by booking.com 10 minutes ago and they assured me that they spoke directly with hotel and they said once I have the keys and have checked in , I can bring back anyone registered or non-registered so long as I leave ID at desk and that I wouldn't be charged.. confusing reports... isn't there someone over there right now lol

you will be able to come and go with one lady accompanying you...  the hotel doesn't charge for that.

some hotels charge for a second lady, if you bring back two at a time...  I don't think Siam Bayshore does, but Areca Lodge does.

If you are worried about this, and plan to be playing with two girls at a time, or more,  just book VT6, you can bring back as many as you want, no problem.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/182814-pattaya-hotels-with-age-restrictions-and-extra-joiner-fees/page-4

you will be able to come and go with one lady accompanying you...  the hotel doesn't charge for that.

some hotels charge for a second lady, if you bring back two at a time...  I don't think Siam Bayshore does, but Areca Lodge does.

If you are worried about this, and plan to be playing with two girls at a time, or more,  just book VT6, you can bring back as many as you want, no problem.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/182814-pattaya-hotels-with-age-restrictions-and-extra-joiner-fees/page-4

No am not worried , ill be bring one girl back maybe one day i dont mind getting two and paying, my issue is this : tfilibuster, on 01 Jun 2014 - 1:41 PM, said:

snapback.png

I just hope I dont get charged each time I change girl... 

Have never encountered this, and highly doubt this will be the case there!

Have never encountered this, and highly doubt this will be the case there!

Thanks!! I surely hope not ... ill be pretty pissed off.. since that will off put my budget of 8500baht per day of spending since id be paying joiner fees, have you ever stayed at bayshore?

Archived