IGNORED

The Stay or Page 10

tobeornottobe

Which of these is better and why? and would you pick something over these 2 in the same price range?

I wanted to ask exactly the same thing.  I have just come back from 14 nights at page10 and was excellent, staff are brilliant.  One night took 4 girls back to room and they were fine.  Only thing I would say is the rooms are maybe looking a little tired but still great!

Considering the Stay over page10 in September.

The hotel I really would like to stay in is the Marriott but its pricey, the best deal I can find at the moment is 75 euro a night

The hotel I really would like to stay in is the Marriott but its pricey, the best deal I can find at the moment is 75 euro a night
but it worths every penny imo. Forget others go to Marriott.

SM-N9000Q cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

The hotel I really would like to stay in is the Marriott but its pricey, the best deal I can find at the moment is 75 euro a night

Sounds good , the pools at the two you mentioned are too small , I normally stay at Intimate but it's looking too pricey for the dates I'm looking at , the Marriott looks like it could be worth a little extra

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

I've stayed at both the Stay hotel and Page 10 on numerous occasions and both are very very similar and good hotels. Both are popular hotels in a great location for newbie. Both tend to fully booked during the high season. I suggest that you book the hotel with the best deal.

The Stay hotel (March 2013 - 10 days) is marginally pricier but has a more professional feel in my opinion. Room / Pool / Breakfast all very similar. During my list visit to Page10 I was not impressed (November 2013 - 10 Days). The room was dirty (it looked to me that someone had thrown their room service meal at the wall at some point!) and the lights had an intermittent issue where they would turn on/off during the night. I complained to management on several occasions but were lazy & incompetent. They sent a bell boy up on each occasion but there was never a resolution. This was probably a once off but my overall feel is the hotel has been in decline and could do with a lick of paint

My current favorite hotel is The Intimate hotel  (March 2014 - 10 days), in particular the Jacuzzi room when I can find a deal. Again very similar to the above hotels. One added perk is the "In Pool" bar.

In June I will probably stay in Areca Lodge (Evergreen Wing). The Evergreen Rooms rooms are similar to above but the hotel facilities (pool / gym) are probably better.

I'm here for a fun time not a long time!  

• 2 weeks later...
My current favorite hotel is The Intimate hotel  (March 2014 - 10 days), in particular the Jacuzzi room when I can find a deal. Again very similar to the above hotels. One added perk is the "In Pool" bar.

I used to like the Intimate hotel too... until they changed their policy, and don't allow 18-19 year old girls anymore...

• 2 weeks later...

I havnt stay at either, but I also consider them. They looks nice, but I cant really agree with that they are located good, maybe if your are there for the beach. They are between everything but not really close to anything.

I hear that Page 10 should be decline, to bad, because I would say they look better on the pictures then the stay.

Btw, which room have best lightning to create mod lighting?

If they where located better I would definatly go with either of them, now I dont know. The only good thing with their locations is that they are close to the beach road so you can take the bath bus directly to almost what ever you want to go. However then you most catch a bath bus also.

I havnt stay at either, but I also consider them. They looks nice, but I cant really agree with that they are located good, maybe if your are there for the beach. They are between everything but not really close to anything.

I hear that page 10 should be decline, to bad, because I would say they look better on the pictures then the stay.

Btw, which room have best lightning to create mod lighting?

If they where located better I would definatly go with either of them, now I dont know. The only good thing with their locations is that they are close to the beach road so you can take the bath bus directly to almost what ever you want to go. However then you most catch a bath bus also.

I stayed in Page10 last time and booked page10 once again for my next trip. I found the rooms to be very comfortable, staff very friendly and bathrooms extremely big. I won't comment if rooms are worn out or not because I haven't stayed in newer hotels in Soi 10.

Archived