IGNORED

Seeking last minute Darkside Tips

Four of us BM's are meeting at my hotel around 1 p.m. for a 3-to-5 hour Darkside tour.

I've printed out this graphical map:

http://i.imgur.com/r7QL5tE.jpg

I've only been to the Darkside once with BM 999Baht at the helm.

Please reply to this thread as I'll be able to read replies via email throughout the day.

Questions and Seeking Info:

1) Seeking a Driver with Darkside Experience

Does anyone know a driver who has Darkside experience?  Seeking mini-van to accommodate four passengers and a driver who's familiar with the area, touring, etc.  The graphical map is not to scale.

Otherwise, we can try to wing it ourselves based on information provided in this thread.

2) Where is Joy Joy Bar?

Last time, we started at Joy Joy Bar.  I don't see it on the graphical map above.

3) Bar with swimming pool where girls dive for 10-baht coins

There's a place where girls swim naked in an indoor pool. Forgot the name, but I think it's near Joy Joy Bar.

4) Please list recommended bars and places to visit

There are so many places on the map that it can be overwhelming.

Please reply to this thread with recommendations of things to do on the Darkside today.  We'll be reading the replies via mobile devices as they come in.

Thanks in Advance and please reply to this thread over the next few hours between now and 6 p.m. today.

If it is the joy bar I am thinking of there is no pool... If you take first right off central rd and join Sukhumvit rd go straight ahead, its on your left a fair way though.... 

As for other placs I had trouble finding anything, I have ventured there 3 times now.. good luck

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Here's a link to Joy Joy's location. It will also display locations of all the other Darkside bars in Google Maps. For swimming pool bars check out the following:

Aqua-Deymie

Fabrice

La Guinguette Club

White Oyster Lounge

Edited to add: A 1pm start might be a tad bit early. I'd recommend a start time closer to 3pm.

Joy joy club is on Soi Siam Country Club road.

On the left a long way up.

Have a good crawl today and good luck finding the places.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Thanks!

All four of us are here and we're leaving soon.

AJ and Kevin say hi!

Is pattaya dark side as bad as i hear

Is pattaya dark side as bad as i hear

I've only been over there once for a mate's birthday crawl and didn't see anything I fancy. Good fun tho, taught a couple girls how to drown

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

So how did it go ??

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

We went to the following bars/clubs:

1. Joy Joy
  2. White Oyster
  3. La Guinguette
  4. Blue Cat
  5. Kik
  6. Winchester (Jomtien)

Between La Guinguette and Blue Cat, we visited a building contractor friend of mine who resides on the Dark Side.

It was about five hours, none of us barfined any girls or did anything major on the tour, but it was a nice day hanging out with BM's xylanicAuxiliaryExit, and bgtp, 

Kik bar had cowboy-themed party going on and we had a late lunch / early dinner as a casual buffet was provided.

Archived