IGNORED

Woman claims sexual assault by Middle-Eastern Man she met on Pattaya Beach

Pattaya One

On Thursday Afternoon a 27 year old Thai Woman made a complaint at Pattaya Police station of sexual assault by a Middle-Eastern Man she thinks was Iranian. The woman was taken to the Station after...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]zUm3TtBXpXA

View the full article

Despite the Police being unsure of her story, she was sent to Hospital for a medical examination and Police will investigate further and attempt to apprehend the Middle-Eastern man to determine if the assault took place.

It never happened, I guarantee it lol

"He forced her onto the back of a motor bike taxi"  then she was taken to the guy's room and offered a drink.  So according to her, this guy kidnaps her by way of a motor bike taxi (the driver of course impervious to all of this)....then somehow she ends up in the kidnapper's room...and he offers her a drink.  Seeing as how she claims she was possibly drugged, one would have to assume then that she accepted the drink offered by the man she claims assaulted her.  I guess stranger things have happened, but just not buying that story.....

I'm sure some of the more islamophobic BM's will swear it's true as it happened to them too :P

I wonder if her Swedish boyfriend is going to buy that load of crap. LOL

assault-2-230x200.jpg

sexual assault that means he did not pay :huh:

Standing by for the rest of the 'woman hating brigade' to steam in on this one.....

How long before we get either:

'She asked for it'

'All (Thai) woman are liars'

how do you force someone to ride on the back of a motobike taxi, force them up to your room, and force them to have a drink?

seems odd.

And she would be able to pinpoint an Iranian?

Just when I thought the local falung scammers were the dumbest people in Pattaya, this broad comes along. 

Nothing is free in Pattaya , Always remember that ...

• 1 month later...

If he didn't pay, is it rape or shoplifting?

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

Archived