IGNORED

Bay Breeze, or something similar for 1500 BHT max

Tjappie

At the moment Bay Breeze hotel is my nr 1 choice for my trip in July/Aug, but maybe someone knows a similar hotel. I want to spend 1500BHT max a night.

Things that are important to me:

-Safe in the room

-Sofa

-Decent balcony with a reasonable view , like overlooking a Soi

-Reception that checks guest ID

-Good WIFI

-Located around 2nd Road, between South and Central Pattaya Road

Check out the "most booked hotels by members" thread (link below).

Most of the popular hotels fall in, or close to, your price range.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/85750-pattaya-addicts-top-14-agoda-hotels/

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

How about The Scenery, brand new, right next door. You'll need the deluxe room for a sofa though.

Did you try staying in a luxury condo in the heart of the city. If not, then try the View Talay 6 Condo, next to hotel Hilton, Private range is 1,400 to 1,800 THB per day. Its Luxury within the budget.

The Boomerang is very tempting indeed and one of my top choices. The rooms look awesome. Only the location I have doubts about.

Can't find a webiste from The Scenery, but seen it on booking sites. Not bad but Bay Breeze looks better I think.

Never tried a condo, looks very luxurious indeed. But I don't wanna stay in a room located on the 10th floor or up, due to my fear of heights.

I stayed at Bay Breeze for the first time this past Feb. Before that I always stayed at Sea Me Spring, I like a sofa in my room as well.

After looking online at the rooms at Bay Breeze I chose the Superior because it had a sofa and at a decent price for the long stay special. The problem was the sofa was kind of dirty, I sucked it up and stayed in the room. I don't know about the other rooms on the 5th floor, but 507 is outdated and old, not what I like but for some reason I stayed in the room.

Last month I stayed there again, because the Superior rooms have sofas. They gave me the same room 507, I swear the same stains were on the sofa. Couldn't suck it up this time, so I changed rooms to the third floor which has new modern rooms. No sofa, but I suffered through it, the room was really nice, large bed, large walk in shower, flat screen on the wall, wood floors, clean. I'll chose that floor again in Sep.

They were remodeling the rooms on I think the 7th floor, don't know if they'll be ready or will have a sofa when you get there. Construction was going on from 1-5pm.

Good to know the renovations aren't finished yet, thanks for the info! I will go without making reservations this year, if they don't have a nice room I simply move on to the next hotel. low season means always a nice room somewhere :)

you're welcome, yea if you can do without a sofa I'm sure you will like the rooms on the third floor they are new, modern and clean. the pool is on the floor as well.

What about their balconies? Pretty important feature for me, to have my smoke or chill out, with or without the company of a hottie.

• 3 weeks later...

What about the current renovation works in Bay Breeze? Apparently there are renovation works in the 8th and 9th floor at the moment - that's what they told me via email.  Is it noisy at the moment?

• 1 month later...

Renovation work still going on at Bay Breeze. Been over a year now. It is a bit noisy. I won't be back until they compplete it.

sutus court 1

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

Renovation work still going on at Bay Breeze. Been over a year now. It is a bit noisy. I won't be back until they compplete it.

S... . I reserved a room for begin of September. Possibly I'll move to another hotel if it is too noisy in Bay Breeze then.  :SoWhat1:

I walked in to Bay Breeze for a room but they only had a few simple rooms left without a baclony. Went to the place next door but was full. Walked a bit further to the Honey Inn and bingo, several rooms available. Great place with extremely friendly and helpfull staff.

I walked in to Bay Breeze for a room but they only had a few simple rooms left without a baclony. Went to the place next door but was full. Walked a bit further to the Honey Inn and bingo, several rooms available. Great place with extremely friendly and helpfull staff.

H Boutique rooms also good. (Same owners).

Due to the building works behind these hotels, go for a deluxe room (better anyway) facing Soi Honey, especially with H Boutique.

I think they're 1200 per night atm, but don't quote me on that (discount also if you book 7 nights).

H Boutique rooms also good. (Same owners).

Due to the building works behind these hotels, go for a deluxe room (better anyway) facing Soi Honey, especially with H Boutique.

I think they're 1200 per night atm, but don't quote me on that (discount also if you book 7 nights).

Haha, so that's why they look so similar. One time I actually walked into H Boutique and got a funny look when I asked for my roomkey... untill I realised I was in the wrong place.

At the Honey Inn I got the Deluxe room facing Soi Honey, 1100BHT a night (100BHT discount).

• 1 month later...

Any update on the works at Bay Breeze ? reaching there on 17th. Their mails tell me all construction work are over. 

Looking for a hotel for my mates at Christmas time, I will check it out & report tomorrow

Thank man. Really appriciate it.

Btw should we ask for higher floors or lower ones!???

Archived