IGNORED

HIlton Hotel Pattaya

DjChris28

I saw somewhere there was a rumor that Hilton no longer charge a joiner fee. I'm trying to get to the bottom of this. There is a 2014 hotel list website that has Hilton on it as girl friendly... Has anyone stayed recently at Hilton and can confirm there is no bar girl joiner fee? If you say there is a joiner fee, i'm going to ask you where you got that from? Word of mouth or actually staying there recently?

Hello Chris,

The last time I stayed there was in Jan14. Yes they still charge a fee, its on your bill at the end of your stay. Although, some times you can sneak up to your room if you go via the Central entrance (does shut around 11pm though). Its near Pizza Company.

Thanks

Hello Chris,

The last time I stayed there was in Jan14. Yes they still charge a fee, its on your bill at the end of your stay. Although, some times you can sneak up to your room if you go via the Central entrance (does shut around 11pm though). Its near Pizza Company.

Thanks

Hmm, it's probably still worth it as i can't find too many other hotels that nice without joiner fees other than marriot. How does it work, do they ask for ID of the bar girl when she arrives with you? Do they generally give you an awkward look at you each time?

I have stayed at the Hilton a few times and never been charged a joiners fee.

There are several other mentions of this in various other threads and experiences seem to be 50/50.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Hmm, it's probably still worth it as i can't find too many other hotels that nice without joiner fees other than marriot. How does it work, do they ask for ID of the bar girl when she arrives with you? Do they generally give you an awkward look at you each time?

Try D2 Barracuda - IMO better than Hilton and 100% girl friendly.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Got them all waived for my stays but I am a diamond which is the top tier of their loyalty program which im sure was the reason, easily the best hotel in town and well worth the money even if you are paying joiner fees. Got upgraded to the suite the last 2 times wow amazing!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Got upgraded to the suite the last 2 times wow amazing!

That's a petty nice upgrade, even for a Diamond member. What room was your original booking? Paid stay or reward nights?

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

Try D2 Barracuda - IMO better than Hilton ...

sorry, but 100% disagree ... the Hilton is at least one level above the D2 and it's not even close. Take what you want, the room (especially the mattress), the breakfast, the pool, the facilities, the rooftop bar, the lounge imho everything is better at the Hilton (at least for me).

But this just me and everyone is for sure allowed to have different preferences.

Anyway the D2 is a nice hotel, so I will stay there again next month and I'm pretty sure that I (and my guests) will enjoy it again.

Try D2 Barracuda - ... and 100% girl friendly.

100% agree ... never been in a hotel in Thailand where the staff was more kind, more friendly and more helpful to my temporary female companions that at Dusit D2 in Pattaya

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

If you can afford to stay at the Hilton why would you worry about a joiners fee? I can't see the point in staying in an expensive hotel all I need is a clean room and comfortable bed which you can get for about 1000b in countless hotels in Pattaya.

Got upgraded to the suite the last 2 times wow amazing!

That's a petty nice upgrade, even for a Diamond member. What room was your original booking? Paid stay or reward nights?

Yeah was pretty stoked, get suites every time at the aussie properties (original bookings always basic kings) but through asia harder to come by. One of the stays was a reward stay and another a paid, both were basic king bookings. My first stay I got what I booked, always the way with hiltons even if you have top status you need a decent stay record at a particular property before you get the upgradesSent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

sorry, but 100% disagree ... the Hilton is at least one level above the D2 and it's not even close. Take what you want, the room (especially the mattress), the breakfast, the pool, the facilities, the rooftop bar, the lounge imho everything is better at the Hilton (at least for me).But this just me and everyone is for sure allowed to have different preferences.Anyway the D2 is a nice hotel, so I will stay there again next month and I'm pretty sure that I (and my guests) will enjoy it again.100% agree ... never been in a hotel in Thailand where the staff was more kind, more friendly and more helpful to my temporary female companions that at Dusit D2 in Pattaya

Concur

all I need is a clean room and comfortable bed which you can get for about 1000b in countless hotels in Pattaya.

Exactly thats all you need, not everyone

I can't see the point in staying in an expensive hotel ...

I can't see the point in paying for a ST when a BJ is cheaper

I can't see the point in paying for BJ whan wanking is for free

I can't see the point in drinking whiskey when beer is cheaper

I can't see the point in drinking beer when water is cheaper

I can't see the point in taking a taxi when taking a bus is cheaper

I can't see the point in taking a bus when hitchhiking is for free

I can't see the point in eating a steak when fried rice is cheaper

I can't see the point in eating fried rice when plain rice is cheaper

I can't see the point in eating plain rice when I can dig for roots in the ground and collect berries from the bushes

I can't see the point in renting a luxurious condo when living in a tent is cheaper

I can't see the point in living in a tent when sleeping under a bridge is cheaper

You want me to continue? Different folks, different strokes, just accept it

there are other places to stay

unbelievable fountain of wisdom  :Clap1:

I can't see the point in paying for a ST when a BJ is cheaper

I can't see the point in paying for BJ whan wanking is for free

I can't see the point in drinking whiskey when beer is cheaper

I can't see the point in drinking beer when water is cheaper

I can't see the point in taking a taxi when taking a bus is cheaper

I can't see the point in taking a bus when hitchhiking is for free

I can't see the point in eating a steak when fried rice is cheaper

I can't see the point in eating fried rice when plain rice is cheaper

I can't see the point in eating plain rice when I can dig for roots in the ground and collect berries from the bushes

I can't see the point in renting a luxurious condo when living in a tent is cheaper

I can't see the point in living in a tent when sleeping under a bridge is cheaper

You want me to continue? Different folks, different strokes, just accept it

Love it, well said!

Guys, I got this email from the hotel today. Apparently there is no joiners fee:

Dear XXXXX,

Warmest Greeting from Hilton Pattaya, and thank you for your e-mail,

Regarding to your enquiry, please note that Hilton Pattaya does not collect the visitor fee, however, please inform your guest to present I.D. Card upon their arrival.

Should you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Best regards,

ONSUDA TANKAEO I  Groups and Tours Coordinator

Hilton PATTAYA

So now i'm really confused haha!

If you can afford to stay at the Hilton why would you worry about a joiners fee? I can't see the point in staying in an expensive hotel all I need is a clean room and comfortable bed which you can get for about 1000b in countless hotels in Pattaya.

It's not really the joiners fee. It's the discomfort each night being looked at bringing a new women back to the hotel. I stay in expensive hotels because I want to spoil myself on holidays.. I live in an apartment in the middle of my city...you get the picture. I don't go to Pattaya for the cheap sex, I go there because surprisingly the quality of women is better than the prostitutes in my city and I like to be able to choose from a huge selection before committing, not from dodgy online photos that look nothing like the prostitute.

Well Said Warrior!!! :LOL2:   

Thank You, John Gray.....PLEASE DON'T FORGET THE PARTY OF THE YEAR!!!!! TEXXXAS THE SHOW WITH OVER TWO DOZEN XXX ADULT FILM STARS AND MORE!!!   AUGUST 17-21st IN HOUSTON, TX. @ HILTON SOUTHWEST, WHERE YOU CAN STAY WHERE THE STARS STAY!!  AND ALL THE DETAILS WILL SOON BE UP ON WWW.TEXXXAS.COM OR LOOK IN  MY MAGAZINE ONLINE WWW.HOUSTONNIGHTMOVES.COM OR YOU MAY CALL ME AT 832-563-3699! ALL PA'S RECEIVE FREE ADMISSION!!!

Guys, I got this email from the hotel today. Apparently there is no joiners fee:

Dear XXXXX,

Warmest Greeting from Hilton Pattaya, and thank you for your e-mail,

Regarding to your enquiry, please note that Hilton Pattaya does not collect the visitor fee, however, please inform your guest to present I.D. Card upon their arrival.

Should you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Best regards,

ONSUDA TANKAEO I  Groups and Tours Coordinator

HILTON PATTAYA

So now i'm really confused haha!

Right From The Horses mouth!!!

Thank You, John Gray.....PLEASE DON'T FORGET THE PARTY OF THE YEAR!!!!! TEXXXAS THE SHOW WITH OVER TWO DOZEN XXX ADULT FILM STARS AND MORE!!!   AUGUST 17-21st IN HOUSTON, TX. @ HILTON SOUTHWEST, WHERE YOU CAN STAY WHERE THE STARS STAY!!  AND ALL THE DETAILS WILL SOON BE UP ON WWW.TEXXXAS.COM OR LOOK IN  MY MAGAZINE ONLINE WWW.HOUSTONNIGHTMOVES.COM OR YOU MAY CALL ME AT 832-563-3699! ALL PA'S RECEIVE FREE ADMISSION!!!

Right From The Horses mouth!!!

Good to see they have dropped it, I only had mine waived after I complained and it kind of leaves a bad taste in your mouth paying that much for a room and getting hit with a joiners fee

I can't see the point in staying in an expensive hotel all I need is a clean room and comfortable bed which you can get for about 1000b in countless hotels in Pattaya

Hilton is expensive?  

Depends on your perspective.

My preference is Marriott and I find it very cheap in Thailand (Pattaya/Bangkok/Phuket) compared to other places I frequent.

one suggestion for booking ANY room in town is to always make the reservation for two people...

As it's already been mentioned the Marriott might be worth a look. I've stayed at both, but now I always book the Marriott because of it's location, and pool. Also maybe it's just me but the staff at the Marriott always seemed to treat my guests better then the Hilton staff.

Archived