IGNORED

Girl friendly hotel in Pattaya sub £20?

crocodile777

Hi all,

I have looked at the hotels recommended on the forum as girl friendly and I do like some of them.  However, they all seem to be at least £30 a night or more.  While that won't break the bank, I'm still keen on advice regarding the hotels, that have these simple features:

• Central Pattaya, ideally walking distance from the main interesting sites :)
  • Nice and clean
  • Air condition
  • Free and reliable internet in the rooms
  • Balcony, if possible
  • £20 per night (that's $34 USD or 1100 baht today)
  • Guest-friendly policy (you know what I mean)

Pools and other stuff is really optional - nice to have, but I'm happy to compromise.  I'm not looking for any architectual features, luxury offers, SPAs etc.  Also, I don't care about their restaurants or lack of thereoff.

Timewise - I'm in Pattaya beginning of July, off season, as you know better than me :)

Advice from experienced farangs is welcome.  If I'm wrong and you can't get a decent place for this money, please enlighten as well.

Un caballero sin miedo y sin tacha :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try places like j&p court soi lengkee and nature view on soi buakhao.Price wise should be ok, not sure about internet access though..

Bay Breeze on Soi Honey will fit your price bracket and include brilliant breakfast buffet.   Not sure about internet speed but clean and very well situated to get to anywhere in Pattaya, there is also a  small swimming pool.  100% girl friendly.  They have better rates for week long stays or more.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I'm booked in at the Queen vic for my first week in September. 650baht a night for a standard room. Wifi access in all the rooms and I think I have a balcony but sadly it's over sio 6/1.

This is my first stay here but I've heard good things. Plus it's on sio 6 so it can't be all that bad?

And it is a girl friendly hotel. I emailed and asked. Price is for the room not the guests so it's all good.

They even do a Sunday carvery which sounds good. Anyone ever had it and can give us there opinion on it?

Dream hotel  ,   Rooms at 700 baht  . Wi-fi not so good in the room but good in reception . No Balcony or pool but quiet and close by WS  . Was recommended to me and one of the best finds IMO .  Girl friendly  , charge for second girl if you bring back 2  . 

You can get somewhere for that price but why compromise and travel all that way for the sake of a few extra quid?If you can afford a little more you get alot more.Thats my thinking anyways,can understand if your on a real tight budget

Armageddon in LK Metro is a great guesthouse,you wouldnt need to up your budget by much and they are great big rooms with balcony,nice bar,friendly,has a side door so you dont have to do the walk of shame,shows loads of sports if you like that.

You can get somewhere for that price but why compromise and travel all that way for the sake of a few extra quid?If you can afford a little more you get alot more.Thats my thinking anyways,can understand if your on a real tight budget

I want to see what the options are.  The budget is limited and if I can get decent lodging for less, I'd spend the money on other activities :)

Nature View would fit the bill, internet was fine when I was there in April, is central and would seem to meet all your requirements!

Nature View would fit the bill, internet was fine when I was there in April, is central and would seem to meet all your requirements!

Thanks, Nature View looks the most interesting option from all previous ones.

I'll book something for a couple of days and then check other hotels once there...

check out AA Pattaya,  beach road soi 13/1, im booked  in a couple of weeks, check it out on Agoda, i will be posting a hotel review while there on trip adviserAgoda, PA.

im coming for 2 weeks in august and have scoped for £2 a night more than you are looking for you will get, pool/balcony/breakfast/central location/wi-fi/guest friendly @ arceca lodge if booking on agodo website. room im looking at is £26 a night with balcony over looking pool ... but as have said there are rooms for £22 a night also.

hope this helps.

Check out China Garden on Soi Lengkee. The owner is a board member here. So you could PM him!

Standard room is 700 baht low season, 900 high season.

Jacuzzi room is 1200 baht low season, 1500 high season.

I have stopped in both rooms and my father has too. Very good location, close to LK Metro, Soi Boukhow. Clean rooms, girl friendly, very nice staff, 24 hour reception for girl ID cards. Worth a shot!

check out AA Pattaya,  beach road soi 13/1, im booked  in a couple of weeks, check it out on Agoda, i will be posting a hotel review while there on trip adviserAgoda, PA.

this place is the worst hotel I've stay in pattaya, everything is falling apart, just see the reviews in agoda, I read the reviews before booking but I thought that people were exaggerating and when I got there I found out they weren't, luckily I only booked for 2 nights.

:Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1:

I can vouch for China Garden being awesome. JP Court across the road from it... not so much. Not bad per say, but China Garden is a far better value.

AA is a bit long in the tooth. Great location however. It is on Soi 13

Hi Buddy...any reason why you didn't post this in the "Hotels" section?

China Garden might be what you are looking for.

Hi Buddy...any reason why you didn't post this in the "Hotels" section?

China Garden might be what you are looking for.

Hmm, looks like I missed that one, maybe the moderators can move it?

From the web site China Garden does look nice.  I will check with them regarding availability

the OP hasn't bothered to do any research on agoda -there are many guesthouses/hotels within his price range,I remember booking whitehouse condotel last year for about 1000 baht -a fabulous place close to the action but there are so many other places and china garden is well recommended because of the quality of the rooms and cental location...my advice,logon to agoda search and review all the reviews carefully.July is definitely low season so there should be offers available....j

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

Hmm, looks like I missed that one, maybe the moderators can move it?

From the web site China Garden does look nice.  I will check with them regarding availability

Hi Mate

Another option might be "La Cerise" on Soi Lenkee. It's a guesthouse, but with rooms like a 4 star hotel (costs around 1,000THB pn, inc a very nice French breakfast).

• lacerisepattaya.com

lacerise_pattaya_at_night_1a.jpgsup_terrace_room_1.jpg

I can vouch for China Garden being awesome. JP Court across the road from it... not so much. Not bad per say, but China Garden is a far better value.

I can`t vouch for China Garden but it must be good because I have tried to book there at least half a dozen times and they have always been fully booked.

Hi Mate

Another option might be "La Cerise" on Soi Lenkee. It's a guesthouse, but with rooms like a 4 star hotel (costs around 1,000THB pn, inc a very nice French breakfast).

• lacerisepattaya.com

Thanks, will have a look :)  I pressume they have a guest-friendly policy, right?

I can`t vouch for China Garden but it must be good because I have tried to book there at least half a dozen times and they have always been fully booked.

I have just sent them a question regarding availability.  I presume that it will be easier now, given the coup.  On the other hand, they only seem to have two rooms :)

I have just sent them a question regarding availability.  I presume that it will be easier now, given the coup.  On the other hand, they only seem to have two rooms :)

I am sure that they have more then two rooms, maybe only two types of rooms!

Archived