IGNORED

holiday visa for australia

Harvez

What is the process and the cost to get a thai girl pattaya girl to australia for 2 weeks.

I have a house money etc.

Thanks for any help.

Try here: Oz Visa Thai

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Try here: Oz Visa Thai

Have you ever got a double entry for your TG Scumbag?

My TG got a single visitor visa last time, she spent 3 months in Perth and we returned to BKK end April. We're planning another trip in approx. 18 months and would like to get 2 entries, so she can stay in Perth 3 months, then we go to Bali for a week or 2, then return to Perth for another 3 months, then back to LOS.

Do you have any thoughts/info on this?

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

Have you ever got a double entry for your TG Scumbag?

My TG got a single visitor visa last time, she spent 3 months in Perth and we returned to BKK end April. We're planning another trip in approx. 18 months and would like to get 2 entries, so she can stay in Perth 3 months, then we go to Bali for a week or 2, then return to Perth for another 3 months, then back to LOS.

Do you have any thoughts/info on this?

From past experience it is likely that they will issue a 12 month multiple entry visa on a subsequent visa application. This allows stays of up to 3 months.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

From past experience it is likely that they will issue a 12 month multiple entry visa on a subsequent visa application. This allows stays of up to 3 months.

Cheers, that would be nice.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

did it myself about 3 yrs ago, she needs to have a job, and letter from her employer stating that, she needs about 40,000 baht in bank, a letter from you inviting her to oz, and a stat dec from you saying you will cover all costs involved. takes about 1 week to get in BKK

did it myself about 3 yrs ago, she needs to have a job, and letter from her employer stating that, she needs about 40,000 baht in bank, a letter from you inviting her to oz, and a stat dec from you saying you will cover all costs involved. takes about 1 week to get in BKK

Every case is judged on it's own merits and none of the things that you list are must haves. Some certainly help but not having them does not prevent a successful application. Certainly if you are supporting her financially no funds are required in her bank account.

Sad we are not fortunate here in USA to get our Thai gfs here as easily.

Archived