IGNORED

Alternative to VT6?

Daddee

I am tired of VT6, and am thinking it would be fun to stay somewhere else...  

Needs to be two girl friendly (roomy room like VT6), have a BIG good bed (never have liked the beds at VT6), and good dependable internet.

Would also like a kitchen/kitchenette but not a must.

May book Residence Garden but wondering if anyone can recommend other places more in the Beach Road area...

Thanks!

would you consider trying @mind residence on second road.

yes, actually staying there for the first 3 nights of the upcoming trip...  how would you compare it to the VT6 rooms?  

I am probably going to end up at VT6, the view is so great there... 

mind residence has the loudest A/C units I have ever experienced in thailand.....if u are a light sleeper u have to shut down A/C to sleep

and when u take a shower all the bathroom floor is flooded because of isolation problem

I checked out and moved to a different hotel

yes, actually staying there for the first 3 nights of the upcoming trip... how would you compare it to the VT6 rooms? <br /><br />I am probably going to end up at VT6, the view is so great there...

Better to stay at VT6 imo.

mind residence has the loudest A/C units I have ever experienced in thailand.....if u are a light sleeper u have to shut down A/C to sleep

and when u take a shower all the bathroom floor is flooded because of isolation problem

I checked out and moved to a different hotel

do you think this is the same in all their rooms?  I guess I will find out shortly... second time someone has mentioned this, was it you before?

am half deaf so I can turn off my hearing aids... but I don't like wet floors...

thanks fishwick, will check that out when I am in town!

I am leaning more and more towards vt6, love the view... 

but will wait till I am there and decide what to do/where to go...

At VT6 do you just stay in a studio? or have a 1 bedroom unit?

They have also 1 bedroom unit. Dancewatchers site supply more information. See rooms 17-607, 18-659.

studios, never gotten a bigger unit...

I'm staying now at VT6 got a one bedroom on the 23 floor , has the best view facing Walking St great layout with a massive outside space

I'm paying 2500 , And loving it if u need more info let me know

Thanks Rodo, I have stayed at VT6 on 4 different trips, and will probably end up there for most of the upcoming one...

Is your room through Dancewatchers, or ??

What about the LK group ? LK Empress is on Beach Road and I've only heard good things about it.

Thanks Kessaya, but they are on my list of hotels that have extra joiner fees for second girl...  So they're a no go for me...

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/182814-pattaya-hotels-with-age-restrictions-and-extra-joiner-fees/

I may try the Residence Garden, but I may just stick with VT6, or I may like the At Mind Residence and extend from the first three nights I have booked...

Or I may take off and go to Koh Chang or Koh Samed or Koh Kood...  

I always do this, I cannot make up my mind, haha...  most times I never leave Pattaya so far...  

In my opinion, VT6's location and view are pretty nice plus the rooms seem to have all the basic stuff one would need for a successful trip (girls not included 555).  Whatever you decide, have a great time man :)

GO HAWKS!!

yes, I just keep thinking I "should" stay someplace else... but VT6 is perfect for me, and I LOVE the view...

having the full fridge, and the restaurants and shops and massage downstairs is pretty nice...  the pool needs more lounge chairs is about the only thing I would change...

the cafes will bring food up to your room, did you know that?

yes, I just keep thinking I "should" stay someplace else... but VT6 is perfect for me, and I LOVE the view...

having the full fridge, and the restaurants and shops and massage downstairs is pretty nice...  the pool needs more lounge chairs is about the only thing I would change...

You can rent a lounger (with a proper mat on it) for 100 baht - you get a free soft drink and a towel for that (Jasmina - just as you enter the pool area - Rodo put me on to them)

Wasn't aware of the room service until the second to the last day of my trip, lol.  We frequented that little restaurant pass the coffee (towards the pool) pretty much every morning for breakfast.  I can't say enough how convenient it is to have all those little shops/establishments right there in the condo.  

You can rent a lounger (with a proper mat on it) for 100 baht - you get a free soft drink and a towel for that (Jasmina - just as you enter the pool area - Rodo put me on to them)

good to know, thanks man!!

Thanks Rodo, I have stayed at VT6 on 4 different trips, and will probably end up there for most of the upcoming one...

Is your room through Dancewatchers, or ??

No mate I use Pats condos real nice lady , if you like I will send u some photos

Super apartment !!

No mate I use Pats condos real nice lady , if you like I will send u some photos

Super apartment !!

yes please!

• 2 weeks later...

It's a tall building. Have you ever been trapped in an elevator when the power has gone? Happened to me in easter at another condo. Stuck in the elevator in pitch dark for a while. Quite frightening. You would have thought the elevators would be have emergency power. After that experience I walked the stairs at night. If the power went in the middle of the night you'd be screwed if you were in the lift. 

Not worried a bit... 24 hour security right next to elevators...

The bed in VT6 26-1004 is HUGE. My pocket rockets get lost in it..... eh eh

Residence Garden is roomy beds are pretty damn solid. Think u would get three in...

Archived