Sign in to follow this  
CAREFUL

Udon Thani accomodation close to bars and any 2014 Bar information

CAREFUL

I am planning on going to UDON THANI this October and would appreciate any information on good quality accomodation and any 2014 information on Udon Thani bars and nightlife suggestions . As i am an older member (62) comfort as opposed to a cheap price is wanted .

Any suggestions about bar life and bar reports would be greatly appreciated as some information is better than landing cold and learning all over again . I was last there some 3 years ago so need to update myself.

CHEERS

lanzalad
Bek

UD residence is similar to @Home at Udon, and cost 600 baht a night. It is right across the street from soi farang.

I have stayed at many of the hotels in Udon Thani, but UD residence is my favourite for 2 reasons - fixed price at 600 baht, and fast wifi... But there's no breakfast though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lanzalad

This place does a great breakfast buffet for only 150 baht in the mornings and its always busy.

i stay at at home @ udon for 700 baht and get the buffet every morning when I'm here. 

roger wood

UD residence is similar to @Home at Udon, and cost 600 baht a night. It is right across the street from soi farang.

I have stayed at many of the hotels in Udon Thani, but UD residence is my favourite for 2 reasons - fixed price at 600 baht, and fast wifi... But there's no breakfast though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

with pool?

This place does a great breakfast buffet for only 150 baht in the mornings and its always busy.

i stay at at home @ udon for 700 baht and get the buffet every morning when I'm here. 

with pool?

CAREFUL

Thanks very much -- this information greatly appreciated as I am no longer young and fit -- but still like to visit bars and have some company and some service . Just got to w8 for other half to decide on her holiday plans then I can book. Like look of Junior Suite --but at over 180 dollars --way too much for my budget.

Thanks again,