IGNORED

our Lass..The go go bar...and the Thai Mafia

roadydave

I fell in love with a Thai dancer, as yer do. She said she loves me too and now we want to get away from the madness and start a new life. She say's that the Mafia in Buriram, where she's from and the ones who got her to move to Pattaya, are gonna cause trouble to her family unless she pays them lots of $$$$.

Her Mum is getting on and she is very worried.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Thanx

Dave.

Oh dear.....

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

Cmon mate,have a good think to yourself and ask yourself if it feels right.You are heading to a very slippery slope here.Just break up now and save yourself a small fortune,hope your not trolling but you need to wake up.

Actually, I think you need to get that pile of $$$$ for the Thai mafia because they can be kind of scary. While you are at it, you should get a second pile of $$$$ because I am sure the Thai Mafia is going to want interest on the first pile. Then, You need to get a third pile of $$$$ because the buffalo will be sick, or there will be a motorcycle accident so you should be ready for that as well. Probably wouldn't hurt to have a forth pile of $$$$ available to help her mother fix the house. After that, you should be okay for the next 6 months.

lots of piles here......

It's the one you don't hear that gets you, and the one you don't see coming that traps you.

:WinkGrin1:

Grow a pair and ditch her then go to the pharmacy and buy the biggest bottle of cop on they have :Think1:

Buy a cop on? Is that English?

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. -- Mark Twain.

Buy a cop on? Is that English?

I think he's telling the OP he lacks common sense.

Are you for real she's working you

It's not implausible that the family's in hock to local moneylenders charging daft compound interest onthe capital, nor that the girl moved to Pattaya to earn big ones to pay the loan off.

But ....

...then don't go to Buriram with her...go north!

This version of me will not stay the same, tomorrow I will be different.

I know this girl-she,s actually from Sisaket and she told me this same story late last year :SoWhat1:

Actually, I think you need to get that pile of $$$$ for the Thai mafia because they can be kind of scary. While you are at it, you should get a second pile of $$$$ because I am sure the Thai Mafia is going to want interest on the first pile. Then, You need to get a third pile of $$$$ because the buffalo will be sick, or there will be a motorcycle accident so you should be ready for that as well. Probably wouldn't hurt to have a forth pile of $$$$ available to help her mother fix the house. After that, you should be okay for the next 6 months.

lots of piles here......

Thats not a correct statement, why you ask??????

Papa is in the hospital and needs 'open heart' surgery. Now he is looking at a pile and half of $$$$.

Don't forget younger brother in school, there goes for a extra pile of $$$$

I'm sure there are a few others that will soon be posted.

Anyway, this might (just might) get you by until the 1st of the following month, that's if your lucky.

Time to rethink this plan, soon, very soon.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that relationships with Thai girls always revolve around one thing: M.O.N.E.Y.

Do wealthy thai women behave in the same way or do they still have an ounce of dignity?

How much does she need to pay the mafia???

For half that , I guarantee OP to deal with the problem and mafia will never bother her family

Mate, go find a girl you really hate and give her half of all your stuff, save yourself all the grief.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Heartbreaking and sad story,, but now I do no know, if for you, or if for her  :SoWhat1:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Usually its the family buffalo that have died = money. 

To be frank: 

These are working girls. They don’t have the same culture of ”western/french” love. 

In western cultures love you/partner are nr1. 

In Thai culture.

1) The King

2) Lord Buddah

3) The family 

maybe at 4 place: you / or herself. 

This is one of the reasons why thai 18 year old girls can sleep with 60 years old men. They have different values. They value others higher then them selves. 

As long as the girl can send money to her family, pray for the King/Buddah they can ”love” anyone. Its not western love.

Never.. ever fall in love with a working girl. Their job is to fool you/us. 

99.9% chance that ”thai maffia” is bull*ith. An educated guess is that its her husband. 

From another thread , listen to your own advice ...

A fool and his money are soon parted... no money no honey.

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Archived