IGNORED

The Best guest house with a great monthly rates?

chang beer

Hi guys. I have stayed in many hotels in Patty. Sabai lodge,Sabai Inn,charming Inn,Marina House,both Flippers,both Easterniy,Welcome Inn,and so forth and so forth. They all used to have great monthly rates till around 07. and all went down hill. 

Heck. I used to get an ocean facing room on top floor at Flipper lodge for a ball busting deals. Same with others.

2014 Hell NOOOO. No more. Mai mii is the answer I get nowadays.

I'm going to start staying in guest houses from now on. I've seen some great rooms and all but they are kinda pricey too.

Where do you think is the best bang for baht in Pattaya.

If all else fails,I'm going to rent a room at R-Con on soi buakaw or something.

A good thing about Patty is that unlike Angles City,there are abundance of rooms to choose from.

So. what do you think?

Moosehead BEER :GoldenSmile1:

Hi guys. I have stayed in many hotels in Patty. Sabai lodge,Sabai Inn,charming Inn,Marina House,both Flippers,both Easterniy,Welcome Inn,and so forth and so forth. They all used to have great monthly rates till around 07. and all went down hill. 

Heck. I used to get an ocean facing room on top floor at Flipper lodge for a ball busting deals. Same with others.

2014 Hell NOOOO. No more. Mai mii is the answer I get nowadays.

I'm going to start staying in guest houses from now on. I've seen some great rooms and all but they are kinda pricey too.

Where do you think is the best bang for baht in Pattaya.

If all else fails,I'm going to rent a room at R-Con on soi buakaw or something.

A good thing about Patty is that unlike Angles City,there are abundance of rooms to choose from.

So. what do you think?

Moosehead BEER :GoldenSmile1:

Gudday, I have two very good rooms available at the Anzac Bar and guesthouse Soi Chaiyapoon. Wi-Fi, TV, Balcony, Frigde etc and use od the guest house kitchen 24 hrs.  PM me for photos.  Cheers Buckets

Hi Chang

My two recommendations would be:

The Devonshire Restaurant & Hotel - Soi Lengkee

PS Apartment - Soi Diana

(Both off Soi Buakao - LK Metro area)

We have rooms such as these, all details and more than 20 more rooms on the website

website small 1C.jpg

4 add 12A poster small 3.jpg

website small 202.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Look no further than the Boomerang. Great place to stay and great hosts. 

The judge has spoken and passed judgement

Hey. If tycoon be had for around 10,000 bht a month, I'll take it. 

thank you guys

BEER

Hey. If tycoon be had for around 10,000 bht a month, I'll take it. 

thank you guys

BEER

post-82617-0-11400200-1400904546.png

Look no further than the Boomerang. Great place to stay and great hosts. 

Second that.

Robw

I thought Tycoon Place rooms looked great and a pool at 800 baht / night 10,000 baht / month

Took a little googling but found its location.

TycoonServ_Aptmn_JPGt.jpg

If your off to Walking Street great place to stay.

Well if your visiting Soi 6 I suppose you could baht bus to Second Road then baht bus to Soi 6

Hey Nixon and up2u2. I don't know what game they are playing but I just gotta quote for wowowowo. 13,500 bht a month without utilities directly from them,just now. The website today does not have rates therefore I wrote them about the studio. This is what I got. 

Yes indeed. I 'll write them later asking them about 10,000 bht a moth shit. 

What game are they playing. They pull that shit all the time ......

thank you though guys

I'll find out later.

BEER

Hi Beer

I have never stayed at Tycoon. I was just interested in where it was in Patts.

The website is a confusing. As bloody usual.

You have to click 'Room & Rates' THEN select type of room. THEN at the bottom of the page click 'Standard l & Standard ll'.

It must be an industry standard that trying to get an actual price on an actual room on a website is forbidden. Idiots.

Rates 'Nixon' put up is for Standard ll Room

Thanx up2u2. Went to standard 2 as u suggested ....yeah they are there for 9500 baht.

I might do this man!!!!

Im retiring sooooooo. Plenty of time.

If u r in patty, pm me.

Lets do it up!!

Does Tycoon have in room safes? Looked at their website but couldn't find it listed.

Thanks

Does Tycoon have in room safes? Looked at their website but couldn't find it listed.

Thanks

post-82617-0-64968500-1400992822_thumb.png

:hello09:  :hello09:  :hello09:  :hello09:  :hello09:  :hello09:  :hello09:  :hello09:  :hello09:

Thanks Nixon,

If it was a snake it would have bit me. :GoldenSmile1:

Tycoon is 2 different buildings and the standard rooms are in the old building.

There is no safe in the standard rooms! (I stayed there 5 month ago).

thank you jolo for intel. Oh. Noooooooo!!!

Tycoon is 2 different buildings and the standard rooms are in the old building.

There is no safe in the standard rooms! (I stayed there 5 month ago).

Anything else you want to tell me about the old building? 

Were you ok there?

thank you

BEER

Hi Chang beer,

I write about the standard rooms in the old Tycoon - Tycoon Place. You also have Tycoon suites near by, built only a few years ago....  

There is some safe at the reception but not enough to every room.  

I have lived at Tycoon many times but I would like to change place now. It is still an ok hotel but last time the cleaning was not good. You will have a pool, 24 hours reception, daily cleaning (no good last time), change of the towels 2 times a week (some towels are old and smells bad when you get them) and bed sheets 1 or 2 times a week? The TV only have a few channels and it is an old small TV and sometimes the antenna makes the picture scanty. Internet is free but no wifi (bring your own cabel. The speed is ok but you are not allowed to download movies), the bed is firm (most beds in Thailand are), no furniture on the balcony, no remote to the aircon (you need to get up from bed to change it), elevator in the building.

On the monthly rate you have to pay for the water (450-500 baht/month?), electric (8 baht / unit?). You also need to buy your own toilet paper, soap, water..... They do one thing with the electronic key card (door next to the reception, open during the day), they charge 200 baht deposit and refund only 100 baht. Otherwise there is normaly no problem to get your deposit back.

This is not a bad place to stay at. If they just would update a few things (cleaning, towels, safe, wifi) it would be a good place to stay at. I do complain about the cleaning but it is still better then many other places. They maintains the hotel so it is ok but there can be small things that are not in Mint condition. If the price was slightly lower it would be a great value, now it is ok value (maybe I am spoiled) :-D

Chang beer, if you have more questions, just ask and I will try to answer.

I hope I did not write it down to much.

It is an ok Place to stay at and if I do not find what I am searching you will maybe see me there again......

hi chang beer,i have a guesthouse on soi 3 in a very good location (quiet rooms,but staggering distance to everything lol)i am on trip advisor and also on f/book,the link below is for my website,if you have any question please feel free too contact me and i will be happy too answer them

Hi Jolo. Yeah. You know I'm just looking for real affordable place per monthly before I get settled in an apartment or condo rental there.

Photos of Tycoon Suite had me going since the place looked great on the website.

If you have any suggestion,I'm all ears.

But then again I might just choose Tycoon place without the SAFE in the room. I need my fxxking SAFE dude!

Hi Chang beer,

If your plan is to live in Pattaya and to rent a condo for a year or more I would not stay in a hotel this trip.

I think it is better to rent a condo for a month in the area (building) where you think you want to live. This even if it will cost a few baht more. 

It can be nice to know what you think about the area / building before you signing a long time contract.... (but this is me, we are all different)

Good Luck! / Jolo

Archived