Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Anyone like the Billabong

standard

Can any one give a heads up on the Billabong guest house , On Agoda there are some not so very wonderful customer reviews  but availability, Please note I mean the Billabong not the Boomerang that place has some better reviews , trouble there I believe there booked for middle of July when I arrive , cheers

Didn't care for the Billabong 3 years ago and the breakfast was shite. Things can change but I'm not holding my breath. Boomerang is great. Maybe book at the Miracle until you get a room at the Boomerang. I was just at the Boomerang and it's great. New beds etc.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293919-d3522279-Reviews-Miracle_House-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

i'd rather eat a fishes face than a steak and kidney pie

i have stayed at Billabong 2 times and its okay the noise level can be disturbing,the breakfast wasnt worse or better than anyother i had in the area.dianna in have a breakfast buffe and it is about a 3-5 minute walk from Billabong.

the rooms are okay,cleaning of the rooms was very good.i had a small problem with a safety box,the battery had run out,it was fixed in five minutes,the same problem occured on two other places i stayed one it took about 16 hours to fix it

so all in all Billabong is a good choice in my book

iggy

Billabong is good for a bar at night, but I wouldn't stay in the guest house. Rooms look cheap, bad reviews and considering the price was less than 10GBP per night, I think they know thereselves that its not all that good.

Try China Garden on Soi Lengkee, Only 1 minute away from Billabong, 700 baht per night, good rooms.

Billabong will be noisey pop across the road in irish rover simon the owner has new rooms around the corner from the boomerang

would not stay there again,much better places to stay for 100-200 baht more

Its a very busy bar evening times, they do buy one get one free.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

As a Bar i still quite like it - stayed only once for 2 days and not impressed - Try Changthong house - just around the corner at 900bht - 10xbetter 

It's ok for what it is, a room for the night. Only issue I have is the aircon is faulty and the fan is a bit noisy in the fact that it might be in danger of taking off lol

Apart from that it's not bad to stay in, there are probably better places on LK and nearby sois but I've stayed here for last 7 trips so I'm a bit of a creature of habit

Archived