IGNORED

Donations

Tx_Bounty

I thought I would help out, like everyone should here, and donated to help this forum. I was charged on 5/12/14. I havent seen the donations change on the homepage and It isn't showing that I donated. I sent a message to a moderator but it shows that it hasn't been read and I havent gotten a response to make sure It went to where it was supposed to. Any help or someone I can get to confirm on the PA end ?

I thought I would help out, like everyone should here, and donated to help this forum. I was charged on 5/12/14. I havent seen the donations change on the homepage and It isn't showing that I donated. I sent a message to a moderator but it shows that it hasn't been read and I havent gotten a response to make sure It went to where it was supposed to. Any help or someone I can get to confirm on the PA end ?

Maybe they are still in shock about your avatar.

Some sights just cannot be unseen.

Yeah I like to make an impression. Kinda like a train wreck. You can't stop looking.....

• 2 months later...

Same here. I donated and was charged 2014.07.15 (15.july)

• 3 weeks later...

We have only just been made aware of this and are looking into it now. Which Mod did you message?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Archived