IGNORED

Ma Maison promotion.

Jesper

Hello Gents

A friend of mine just booked a Standard room at Ma Maison Soi 13

They have a promotion now. 999thb for a standard room incl abf.

Great Price for a top location. So if any of you Guys are looking for a hotel at the moment then i think it would be hard to beat this deal.

http://www.mamaison-hotel.com/home

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

Thx for info. By the way what is abf included in the price.

It´s American breakfast

The room looks real cosy & the pool looks beautiful.

Too bad I have reserved my accommodation if not I will definitely try it out perhaps next time.At a Promo price with abf thrown in that location looks like a steal.

I assume it girl friendly they take girls Id?how was the noise level?

Thanks Guys! Some good suggestions there. That MaMaison hotel looks like a cracking deal and i'm def going to consider that one. Great location too!

1520 baht on there website special price,

where is 999 deal.?

Bigone

On the front page you can´t miss it :Whistle:

Hi Guys i just talked to me friend and he had been trying to get a straight answer from MaMasion aboubt the rooms for 999thb. First they said it was for the Standard rooms and he asked them whats is the different´s between the 999thb promotions rooms and the rooms showing on their website he finaly got an answer today.

Dear Sir,

The promotion is for old style room at the first floor.

Best regards

Ma Maison

Now he is going to book else where because he has seen the rooms there before they did a renovations years ago. Shame because it a prime location.

• 1 month later...

I stayed there early July for a week, they showed me the old rooms for 999 baht, little bit outdated but clean and do the job, I went for the new room for 1520 baht as I wanted to pamper myself this trip, if I was in tight budget; I'd get the old room without blinking, the location is superb for that price imo and the tropical atmosphere is nice for vacation.

Just a little concern about security, at night there's only old security man and normally he isn't sitting at the reception, so I have to look for him every time to get my key, not a big issue since the place seems safe.

• 9 months later...

Archived