IGNORED

Samsung Galaxy S4 for Sale with Extras

tequilareef

Hello guys, 

I've decide to upgrade my Samsung Galaxy S4 to a Samsung Galaxy S5 so I'm selling my S4 with loads of extras which include all genuine Samsung parts.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Model I-9500

32 GB SD Memory Card

Extra Genuine Samung S4 Battery

Extra genuine S4 Battery Charger

Genuine Samsung S4 Phone Cover

All Accessories that came with the phone at purchase.

The head phones have never been used and the phone is around 1 year old. Both batteries have been used equally so they still hold their charge like new. The only thing bad is slight damage on the Genuine Samsung phone cover. See attached photos for the entire package.

I'm willing to give a fair deal for everything that hear, please PM me for serious offers in Pattaya only!

DSC00385.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

I really take care of my phones and I will wipe it completely clean and make sure everything is updated before it's transferred over.

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

have you a rough price in mind, as I`m looking to change from apple to Samsung, and looking at s4/s5 and weighing up the odds ,thx paul

Sent a PM

Men lose a lot of money chasing women, but seldom lose women while chasing money.

have you a rough price in mind, as I`m looking to change from apple to Samsung, and looking at s4/s5 and weighing up the odds ,thx paul

15,000 plus you get a new film cover so it will look brand new. The back itself has never been used and you will get the phone fully upgraded with an extra 32 GB of memory. That part is optional and I'll take 1000 baht of the price if you don't want that.

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

For 15k I can get a new one in Tukcom and thats a proper one ;-)

If you sell it for 10k for everything I will pick it up today...

S5 going for 22/23K around town, so 10K seems reasonable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daryle

A friend of mine saw a new S4 in Power Buy yesterday for 17,000 so on the surface the asking price of 15,000 for a used model does seem a little high. But in fairness to the OP, it seems that he is offering several extras and upgrades which he is factoring into the package.

Men lose a lot of money chasing women, but seldom lose women while chasing money.

You two should get together ?

For 15k I can get a new one in Tukcom and thats a proper one ;-)

If you sell it for 10k for everything I will pick it up today...

I have one for sale 10k boxed with charger etc 

You guys missed out by a few days in the tuk com saleimage.jpg

Archived