IGNORED

Hotel Selection Pattaya

bongoz

• 9 months later...

WARNING: I am staying here for one night right now - and will never be coming back. There is a huge Building site right in front of the hotel, ie. dust and ear-splitting noise all day long as you enjoy the sea view from your otherwise quite nice room. Also a serious word of warning for mongers: They charge 1.000 baht for joiners, even if you stay in a double room, and they DON'T allow you to bring a girl under 20, which of course is really shitty. Just don't book a room here >_<

WARNING: I am staying here for one night right now - and will never be coming back. There is a huge Building site right in front of the hotel, ie. dust and ear-splitting noise all day long as you enjoy the sea view from your otherwise quite nice room. Also a serious word of warning for mongers: They charge 1.000 baht for joiners, even if you stay in a double room, and they DON'T allow you to bring a girl under 20, which of course is really shitty. Just don't book a room here >_<

Another hotel off my list (and many other monger lists, no doubt!)

Thank you for the warning!

Archived