Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Airbus A380 and Boeing B737

mickjn

Airbus A380 & Boeing B737 on approach to LAX

What a great photo, many people don’t even see the 737 inthis photograph at first glance.

And the Airbus is farther away!!

How is this for a size comparison? Somewhat startling.

This shows an Airbus A380 and a Boeing B737 recently flying parallel approaches into LAX (Los Angeles, California)

post-2440-0-28519300-1400385717_thumb.png

awesome pic!  looking forward to riding in the A380 one of these days!

Thats a cracking picture ! I assume although they look very close together there was a lot further than it looks

in the picture ?? otherwise looks like it would have been very dangerous !

correct, the runways are quite a ways apart, there are at least 3 if not more at LAX, so you can see lots of side by side approaches like this...

Thanks for a great photo that shows the incresed size of modern passanger jets.

great photo...thanks for sharing

Have flown the A380 with Singapore and China Southern (coach for both). On China Southern, my advice is to request upper level seating

Got to fly a Thai Airbus 380 when Delta put me on one from Tokyo to Bangkok after problems put me in Narita ovenight.

Rode up on top seating. When deplaned from the uper leavel, we were already on the imigration level just to give you a idea how large the 380 is.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing difference! Not sure if bigger is better, but have yet to try the A380

Great photo.  When I read the thread title I was wondering how anyone could compare the two aircraft.  Hardly the same league are they.   :GoldenSmile1:

awesome pic!  looking forward to riding in the A380 one of these days!

Time is running out for me,but one thing I would love to do

Sweet photoshop job (at least that's what they say on the various pilot/aviation forums). Apparently, it is two separate photos taken a minute or two apart from the same location with the same exposure and framing. So, the size comparison still holds true. 

Flying home on the Thai A380 in a couple of weeks. First time on the A380. Normally, I'd say "can't wait". But, in truth, I'm in no hurry to leave.

Archived