IGNORED

P S Apartment - Soi Diana - Review ( Photos + Videos)

up2u2

Good honest review BUT considering the small Room/ Fridge/Shower etc/TV/No kettle & dodgy A/C, by no means a bargain at 700 per night.

Yes I agree an excellent review!

I stayed here for 1 night when I arrived in Pattaya without a hotelbooking many years ago.

Unfortunately all rooms with balcony were full so they gave me a small inside room with a small window facing into the hallway.

It was quite noisy as I could hear dogs barking and motorbikes roaring by all night outside, so I checked out again next morning.

That said your room looks alright though, I like the 2 balconies which lets a lot of light in, although the fridge looks very tiny to me, I Iike to fill mine with lots of drinks, fruits and snacks, so I'd prefer a bigger one.

I also see the bathroom is small as well with the shower as you enter, I prefer a curtained off shower-area or with the shower at the end so it doesn't wet all over the floor and toiletseat.

That said it's still looks OK and it's an excellent location for SLKM and Soi Bua Khao.

Keep it up!

Plahgat

ps the first of your honeys looks very sweet!

Thanks for the compliment Plah particularly coming from you.

Dogs barking and motor bikes? That's why I recommend booking a balcony room only I think. I'd check out too mate.

So your fridge looks like a 7-11 Plah? lol

I know what you mean with the shower and no curtain it wets the toilet or scores a direct hit on your nice dry towel.

Sorry, I got my BG photos mixed up with my hotel photos.

Great report (as usual) mate. Shame those girls get in the way of your photography 55555

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I stayed at Robins nest last September and was satisfied with them but I was going to try something new.

Haha I was still living there then... might have run into you at some stage mate... sorry if i was drunk again lol

...Using the force, one bar at a time

Robins Nest quoted 900 baht for a room.

I do have the weekly monthly price.

I will check my notes but I think it was 7000 baht per month.

Let me check though.

The manager 'Why' is excellent and really replies quickly.

Lol just don't give actual dates on an inquiry because she is so keen she books you in.

EDIT: Man was I wrong:

7 Night booking 10% discount

Book 1 Month 15,000 baht

I am booked in a small room there next week and booked a mate in too. 500 a night each although I do have a 10% for life there so its only 450 lol... 600 for a big room with balcony but I find it quieter on the back. September is still low season, so not sure why you got quoted more?  high season is usually 900 for large room... call and ask for mam or Fha or Poo... if you enjoyed it last time, why change?

...Using the force, one bar at a time

Looks like a nice place, how is it compared to galaxy suites? Sry Im not that experienced thats why the question. I dont mean the location but facilities in itselfSent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Not sure Galaxy Suites have a Superior Suite for 995 baht.

Difficult to tell room size. Too many mirrors. a 'suite' normally has a separate room so not sure it is a 'suite'.

Totally different precinct. LK Metro - WS

Should always have drapes open so neighbor gets a good show.

whats the most expensive room ?

I think the most expensive room would be the 2 bedroom? rooftop apartment.

• 1 month later...

Good report, have stayed in 203 a few times. Six trips here before the owner changed and the e-mail address I had was no longer valid.

3 balcony rooms each floor (xx3 has 2 balconies) , 3 rooms with only window to internal corridor and 1 room with outside window.

• 1 month later...

tried emailing them a few days ago about room availability and still no reply. 

That's odd Rob

I emailed 'Why' this morning straight away and received a confirmation email back a few hours later.

Can you just double check the email address you are using is correct.

[email protected]

No idea why she would respond quickly to me and not you.

Room 203 was 700 baht per night

• 3 weeks later...

I looked at room 203 today, but when I asked about safe said I should use deposit box behind reception, so I found another place to stay. Staff seemed friendly and happy to show room, not always the case in pattaya. Rate quoted was 700 baht per day and no mention of weekly discount, but I did not directly ask for that discount.

Yes pasta man because there is no master key for the room safes so if the battery goes dead the safe cannot be opened.

I asked there was a safe available, but didn't get the "use at your own risk" explanation. Maybe her english skills weren't up to that. I would have rented the room if that was the case.

I knew a facilities guy from a 5 star hotel who had to force open electronic safes on a regular basis, and the process sounded simple enough for some who knows what they are doing. No worse than locking your keys in the car, although forcing the safe open damages the safe and needs to be repaired before it can be used again.

• 1 year later...

Great thread! Thanks so much for the information! 

Thailand December 2012- May 2013

Thanks for the review mate,very thorough, will have to remember this place for future reference.

"Growing old is inevitable, but growing up is optional"

:ILoveSex1:

• 10 months later...

Great review. gives me a better idea of looking into the hotels around the area. trying to get things ready for my first time.

Archived