IGNORED

2006 Nissan Navara Aventura For Sale 395,000bht - £7000

Velcro

Ohhh....I'm going to get some abuse for this one !!!!

The ex-pats among you who are able to live in Thailand, are hate by the rest of us !!!

We Pattaya Addicts living in the UK are so jealous.

Soo this post has been written in a way to wind you all up !!!!!

For Sale 2006 Nissan Navara Aventura TDi

76,000 miles

Full Leather

Sat-Nav

Bluetooth Phone Connection

New Wheels and Tyres

Sunroof

Air Con

DSC04306.JPG

DSC04308.JPG

DSC04301.JPG

As you can see this car is in the UK

Only economically available to UK based Addicts

For Sale £6995

SEE...YOU LUCKY SODS LIVING IN PATTS... THERE ARE SOME DOWNSIDES TO LIVING THE DREAM... LOOK HOW MUCH A TRUCK IS IN THE UK !!!!!!!

Love that jeep, but will be costly or pointless for me to bring it over too Ireland from UK, will have to pay extra to pay VAT to Irish Revenue for the transfer . And retiring to Thailand next year. Love that Jeep. You feel safe driving it around in Thailand.

Love that jeep, but will be costly or pointless for me to bring it over too Ireland from UK, will have to pay extra to pay VAT to Irish Revenue for the transfer . And retiring to Thailand next year. Love that Jeep. You feel safe driving it around in Thailand.

Then don't import it.. Leave the UK paperwork in my name at my uk address

I thought transfers are just a matter of paperwork within the EU, not tax?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I thought cars in the uk were suppose to be cheaper then in los? Good luck with the sale

I thought cars in the uk were suppose to be cheaper then in los? Good luck with the sale

Oh- is this not cheaper compared to Thailand then ?

How much would a truck the same as mine cost in LOS ?

I imagined 500-600,000 bht

Mine is actually quite cheap for the uk , with this mileage

Velcro , you should change your avatar name to Nook & Cranny of all trades . Lol, anyway, the Irish cops would warn me if I have your jeep with your number plates for over a month, they will advised me to go pay the revenue for the change of number plate to the Irish one. Possibly between €750-€1,500

Does it come with the 2 coins in the console? 55555555555

Does it come with the 2 coins in the console? 55555555555

YES !!.. £2.00 free , for a quick sale

What happened to the old wheels?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

What happened to the old wheels?

I sold the Bentley.. I've got a fellow Addict interested in the Merc but at the moment still got it.. I've got another E class Merc, a VW Passat , and a Marmite BMW 320D and this truck

I'm addicted to car auctions , not ebay, real car auctions.. I just love buying cars.. I need to get addicted to selling !!!!

I thought transfers are just a matter of paperwork within the EU, not tax?

Unfortunately not. I have bought a few cars in Germany, and paid double the sales price in tax... Liking cars and being Danish is a bi*ch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sold the Bentley.. I've got a fellow Addict interested in the Merc but at the moment still got it.. I've got another E class Merc, a VW Passat , and a Marmite BMW 320D and this truck

I'm addicted to car auctions , not ebay, real car auctions.. I just love buying cars.. I need to get addicted to selling !!!!

I actually meant the old wheels on the Nissan, your add says 'new wheels and tyres'.

I love real car auctions too!

Unfortunately not. I have bought a few cars in Germany, and paid double the sales price in tax... Liking cars and being Danish is a bi*ch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, I didn't realise that!

RULES

1NQq.gif

You really had me with your Bentley post but this one, mwah :-)

I believe you can get a similar deal in Thailand or even better for a 2006 Navara, they are not that expensive inhere.

So keep your posts coming aslong there isnt a Bentley in it hehe

For the Year and Mileage the price here is almost the same for the same vehicle.....It would be hard to sell it here for more then your asking price..Nissan and not a Toyota which bring top Money...Very Nice truck I may add~~~~

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

The price the op is selling the pick up for is market retail value

No market retail value is £7995 + vat

This car books trade at £6800.. and aventuras are making over book

I was at Maheim Auctions in Northampton last week ans one the same year but automatic with 180,000 miles sold for £5800

remember mine has 76.000 miles...that a big thing in the uk

I prefer stealing them, it is much more productive and cheaper 

I actually meant the old wheels on the Nissan, your add says 'new wheels and tyres'.

I love real car auctions too

oh right !!!!

I brought it with new wheels and tyres.

I brought it off the guy I sold the Bentley to.

He deals in Pathfinders.. he built this truck for his son, using the best bits on the trucks he had in his yard , engine (12,000 miles) the best, tighest gearbox, the best wheels and tyres, the cleanest seats and carpet, the best cover for the back.

Most Navara's have new wheels because Nissan did a recall on them.. but they refitted your old tyres to new rims

oh right !!!!

I brought it with new wheels and tyres.

I brought it off the guy I sold the Bentley to.

He deals in Pathfinders.. he built this truck for his son, using the best bits on the trucks he had in his yard , engine (12,000 miles) the best, tighest gearbox, the best wheels and tyres, the cleanest seats and carpet, the best cover for the back.

Most Navara's have new wheels because Nissan did a recall on them.. but they refitted your old tyres to new rims

New engine, 12k, is that included on clock or should we assume 76k plus 12k. New GB as well. So really it is a bit of a hybrid? 

Nice looking motor but think you would pick up for around 5k at a good auction. 

WELL HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! 

Just spoke to my mate (second hand car dealer) in the UK and told him the spec and he said it is a steal at that price, worth every penny... Just shows what I fucking know LOL

New engine, 12k, is that included on clock or should we assume 76k plus 12k. New GB as well. So really it is a bit of a hybrid? 

Nice looking motor but think you would pick up for around 5k at a good auction. 

You "think" you could get a good on at auction for £5k

I know you you can't

You can probably get a 100k outlaw (lower spec model) for £5k.. but don't forget the 20% vat. and the £400 auction fees

This is what I do..

the best value I saw recently was at Brightwells Car Auction , 07/07 111k base model ,but hard worked hard, but sounded sweet enough.. that sold for £4000 plus vat and fees (£5200).

An 07/57 Outlaw (no leather, sat nav or sunroof) with 100k  but nice condition and a good canopy.. that sold for £5400 plus vat and fees (£6800)

mileage wise there was a 07/57 SE model (lowest spec) with only 64k but was clearly a farm truck.. buts that's ok.. its just needs new carpets and a bit of paint.. but it was green which is not a good seller, that made £5000 plus vat and fees (£6400)

I paid £6500 for this.. but no vat or auction fees, so it was cheap (and before you slag me off for trying to make £500 of a fellow addict- I've spent money on it to get right)

why does a new engine make it 76k + 12k (88k) ??.. that makes no sense.

I'm actually not selling it as "with new engine" as I have no receipts or evidence of it.. its just 76k.. but you can tell by driving it that its all tight and feels like new

You "think" you could get a good on at auction for £5k

I know you you can't

You can probably get a 100k outlaw (lower spec model) for £5k.. but don't forget the 20% vat. and the £400 auction fees

This is what I do..

the best value I saw recently was at Brightwells Car Auction , 07/07 111k base model ,but hard worked hard, but sounded sweet enough.. that sold for £4000 plus vat and fees (£5200).

An 07/57 Outlaw (no leather, sat nav or sunroof) with 100k  but nice condition and a good canopy.. that sold for £5400 plus vat and fees (£6800)

mileage wise there was a 07/57 SE model (lowest spec) with only 64k but was clearly a farm truck.. buts that's ok.. its just needs new carpets and a bit of paint.. but it was green which is not a good seller, that made £5000 plus vat and fees (£6400)

I paid £6500 for this.. but no vat or auction fees, so it was cheap (and before you slag me off for trying to make £500 of a fellow addict- I've spent money on it to get right)

why does a new engine make it 76k + 12k (88k) ??.. that makes no sense.

I'm actually not selling it as "with new engine" as I have no receipts or evidence of it.. its just 76k.. but you can tell by driving it that its all tight and feels like new

Read the edit, I was wrong. Looks like it is a great deal, I wish I could be in the UK as I would snap it up 

New engine, 12k, is that included on clock or should we assume 76k plus 12k.

Based on that logic you'd have to minus the old mileage not just add the new mileage :)

The truck and orig engine did 76k together. Engine has been replaced so mileage should still correctly/legally read 76k.

RULES

1NQq.gif

Archived