IGNORED

Best Darkside Bars

Rainsberger

Hi Guys

Anyone know the best bars to visit over the darkside, understand there are about 80 bars over there

but which are the best to visit between 5pm and midnight thanks.

80 sounds a bit much . I think there are about 10 worth visiting .

Here a few of my favorites ,

- Ying bar

- Kik bar

- Bird cage

- Top cool

- Dao bar

- Aqua demie (though not much going on after 6pm) .

Where is the Darkside?

Thank You, John Gray.....PLEASE DON'T FORGET THE PARTY OF THE YEAR!!!!! TEXXXAS THE SHOW WITH OVER TWO DOZEN XXX ADULT FILM STARS AND MORE!!!   AUGUST 17-21st IN HOUSTON, TX. @ HILTON SOUTHWEST, WHERE YOU CAN STAY WHERE THE STARS STAY!!  AND ALL THE DETAILS WILL SOON BE UP ON WWW.TEXXXAS.COM OR LOOK IN  MY MAGAZINE ONLINE WWW.HOUSTONNIGHTMOVES.COM OR YOU MAY CALL ME AT 832-563-3699! ALL PA'S RECEIVE FREE ADMISSION!!!

The black sheep bar

Black sheep has turned into the most boring bar by far on the darkside over the last few months .

The only good thing is beers are only 50Bht during the afternoon .

What do you guys mean by "darkside bar" or should I not be asking lol! Sorry I am a newbie to Pattaya! Just the one visit so far!

What do you guys mean by "darkside bar" or should I not be asking lol! Sorry I am a newbie to Pattaya! Just the one visit so far!

Not rocket science  it is a bar over the Darkside i.e. over Sukumvit

My Thai Girlfriend says having a small Dick shouldn’t be a problem in a relationship I still wish she didn’t have one though!

• 3 weeks later...

It's referred to as "darkside" as compared to Walking St and all the other nightlife areas it's....well....darker lol, Nothing sinister, just a lot lot quieter, I live over the darkside and prefer it than in living in the thick of it.........

Bar wise......... OK, first question, do you know your way around the Darkside as bars are not all along one road??? If you have a motorbike then this would be my choice of route for a fairly good night..... 

Dao Bar - (not bad girl wise, touchy feely place)

Booze Lounge - (games of pool and beers, if the girls are in you can have a fun hour)

New Bar - (good fun behind the doors!!)

Mango - (complete growlers but anything goes)

KIK Bar - (Crazy and often drunk girls but good fun)

Bird Cage (New girls at the moment and getting better by the month - get a ST and head back to Patts)

That's about that, there are many others, bars with pools etc but at 5pm, I would stick to the above, from 2pm, go do the pool bars and relax in the sun with a bird ;o)

Enjoy!

• 1 year later...

80 sounds a bit much . I think there are about 10 worth visiting .

Here a few of my favorites ,

- Ying bar

- Kik bar

- Bird cage

- Top cool

- Dao bar

- Aqua demie (though not much going on after 6pm) .

Whats the darkside?it sounds very negative,illegal,risky,terryfying..Whats darkside?

Whats the darkside?it sounds very negative,illegal,risky,terryfying..Whats darkside?

See previous quotes.

It's the East side of Sukhumvit road . Lot of bars spread out in a wide area . 

You will need a bike and a guide to get around or will get lost . Most of these 

bars are good fun and often hands on . 

Mostly a bit older girls and not a lot of lookers (there are some diamonds in

the rough though) but mostly girls with the right attitude that are not only busy 

getting as much drinks out of you in the shortest time possible . 

Prices for beer and LDs usually lower as well . 

It's not a negative place,but it sure has a ton of negative people living there.

Miss the old Tic Tac Bar on Soi Nernplabwan had some fun in there turn of the century.....

• 3 years later...

hello, are the girls easy to go with customers on darkside ? barfine must be paid also, or it's possible to meet the girl when the bar closes ? Thanks.

Glad this thread is revisited. It's been a number of years since the last postings of good Darkside bars. Anyone want to update the list? TIA

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

10 hours ago, gaplem said:

hello, are the girls easy to go with customers on darkside ? barfine must be paid also, or it's possible to meet the girl when the bar closes ? Thanks.

Most girls are ok to go with customers ... most girls are not ok to go after the bar closes . These girls start early (1pm) and most are not interested to meet a customer after the bar closes . 

Don't be a cheap charlie ... barfines are 400/500Bht and after 10pm most of the bars only charge 300Bht . 

the bars are closing at midnight (sometimes they is still party inside - even no one can enter anyore)

you can get girls after or party with them outside for example at the Tawandaeng - 

darkside bars are more for play pool , chat with girls and if you want offer them a LD — and barfine of course - all relaxed - no pushing -

no rooms anymore upstairs since some years -

On 22/05/2014 at 22:29, Perky said:

The Darkside...A belated answer...:)

It's a reference to when the area was less built up and had no street lighting...hence the Darkside.

Nothing sinister.

You're here now where you should have been all along.  :wink:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

3 hours ago, Franko2018 said:

4 of us are planning a trip to the darkside bars. 

We plan to head out at 2pm that's in 5 hours. 

@jerry @bkkjunkie

What are best bars. We have a taxi so no issue how far apart. 

Thanks  

Top end Soi Kao Talo ... Birdcage , Full Moon 1 , Pinky's . 

Just of Nurn Plab Wan ... Aqua Demie , Scrapyard , Azure , Top Cool , Mac Bar . 

Soi Kao Noi ... Empire , Black Swan , Dao Bar , Blue bar .  

Archived