Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Random photos of Pantong Beach - Phuket

georgeblown

Hi,for anyone who has not been to Patong heres a few random tourist photos.

View from the balcony of The Royal Paradise hotel. This was a nice hotel and close to

all the action.www.royalparadise.com

DSCI0379.JPGDSCI0380.JPGDSCI0381.JPGDSCI0385.JPGDSCI0386.JPGDSCI0388.JPG

Street views

DSCI0389.JPGDSCI0391.JPGDSCI0392.JPGDSCI0393.JPGDSCI0394.JPGDSCI0395.JPGDSCI0396.JPGDSCI0397.JPGDSCI0398.JPGDSCI0399.JPGDSCI0400.JPGDSCI0403.JPGDSCI0404.JPGDSCI0405.JPGDSCI0406.JPGDSCI0407.JPG

You can pick your dinner from live shellfish and they will cook it in the seafood restaurants.

DSCI0401.JPGDSCI0402.JPG

DSCI0408.JPGDSCI0409.JPGDSCI0410.JPGDSCI0413.JPGDSCI0414.JPGDSCI0416.JPGDSCI0421.JPGDSCI0422.JPGDSCI0424.JPGDSCI0425.JPG

The beach is nicer than Pattaya.

DSCI0412.JPGDSCI0411.JPGDSCI0417.JPGDSCI0418.JPGDSCI0419.JPGDSCI0420.JPG

Thai wiring always cracks me up, how does it work !

DSCI0415.JPG

I hope these pictures are of intrest to anyone who has not visited Patong beach.

thank you for the effort :hello09:

• 2 weeks later...

Yes , thanks for the photo's , a good selection .

I found Patong beach and surrounding areas (bangla road etc) to be some of the least attractive areas of Phuket .

Overall Phuket has some stunning coastline and beaches

Mikeyboy

Good nightlife there,with some stunning girls but it is alot more expensive for evreything(defo not for the guys on a budget)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought the paradise hotel was where all the gays hang out in Patong. "NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT"

I love your photos. Patong is one of my favourite places in thailand

12 Pints in Know it all

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived