IGNORED

steam rooms in pattaya?

rick379

i know of saunas but im really wanting to find a gym or club that has a steam room. anybody know of one and if theres more then one around which place is the best?

Most of the BM use http://www.jomtiensauna.com/service.php.

I use Silom Sauna top end of Soi 3 North Pattaya, 200B, includes towels, fruit, ice tea and water, Open 11.30 to 9.30pm.

I have used the one on Soi 10  180B for 3 hours and you would be lucky to fit 4 people in the steam room.

If you go up 3rd road, over Pattaya Tai, heading in direction towards Bali Hai Pier, just before you get to that big fly-over bridge there's an establishment on the left. They have a vegetarian restaurant out front and inside blind massage, also have a fairly large steam room out back. I think it cost about 100-150Bt a session, it's herbal steam so has all sorts of nice smelling herbs like lemon grass in with the steam. The cost includes a locker key, and towel. There are 2 separate steam rooms, one for ladies and one for men so you can take tilak too.

The male one attracts a few gays later in the afternoons and evenings. This seems to be fairly typical of all saunas/steam rooms I've visited around the world. I've seem dudes sucking each other off in this steam room but the few times I've been there nobody has ever approached me or tried anything on. So quite frankly I didn't give a stuff what they were up to.

Anyway, this place you can get a good steam-room clean out, then have an OK Thai massage from one of the blind people, then enjoy a nice tasty vegetarian meal at the end, all under one roof for very reasonable prices.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

Archived