IGNORED

Does anyone hunt in Thailand?

Tx_Bounty

before you talk about all the 2 legged game you bagged I am talking about hunting animals. Pigs, boar or whatever there is roaming around the jungles. I haven't seen anything about it here and hope to not be stepping on toes due to law and legal issues. I enjoy hunting and enjoy the meat. 

Gawd , your avatar , is that you ? Lol. Don't know about the hunt here ? Don't think you would be allowed to hunt in Thailand. We are the prey in thailand hunted by the LBs/TGs . Lol.

Very slim chance that you could hunt in Thailand. Although it has happened.

There was a lady who starred in a hunting and fishing show. She did do a hunt in Thailand. Her name is Cindy Garrison.  The show was called "Get Wild With Cindy Garrison" and was on ESPN2. She was a decent looking blonde and I think it was a special situation. She shot some kind of small deer like anilmal. I saw the show and it was years ago, but I don't remember exactly how many. She also did some fishing there too with some French guy who has since died. Someone here may know him.

If you want to go hunting in the LOS, you'd have to make special arrangements, it wouldn't just be a side-track thing to do between hosing down whores.

up to you

Gawd , your avatar , is that you ? Lol.

LOL. I think the same thing each time I see his avatar :D

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Archived