IGNORED

Medical clinic scam?

inzider

Hi all :)

I recently returned from 3 weeks vacation in Thailand.

I often visit a medical clinic when in Thailand, to get a check for STDs, because its convenient, cheap and straight forward compared to what im used to back home.

The clinic i usually go to in pattaya was, however, closed during my stay there, so my buddy and i chose another clinic nearby.

I got tested for hiv, clamydia and, because the female doctor suggested it, gonorhea.

Couple hours later i get the call from the doctor, with a positive gonorhea test result. I was surprised by the result, since i would have had to be extremely unlucky to catch it, due to the relative safe nature of my sexual behavior. However, thinking that nothing is safe, we returned to the clinic for consultation. I decided to buy a treatment regiment, and my friend decided to get tested for gonorhea as well.

Couple of hours later again, my friend receives a message on his phone with a picture of his test results, positive for gonorhea. We decide to head back to the clinic again again, and on the way we get lost. While im looking at google maps on my phone, my friend seeks help for directions at another medical clinic, and to our surprise, they tell us that the test results does not mean that we have gonorhea. We are perplexed, of course, and really confused about what to do.

We end up going back to the clinic that did the tests, and the doctor assures us that we have the decease,and need treatment. My friend buys the treatment as i did earlier in the day,and i decide to get tested for syphilis and herpes also. The doctor tells me that i will receive the results on my email the day after, and i agree since we was gonna leave pattaya for bangkok anyway.

But, i never hear from them again with the results of the two new tests i had done.

Now im back home, and i went to see my own doctor. He tested me for the same bugs and the test results all came out negative, but because of the described circumstances, i cant help think that maybe it was a scam, since the doctor knew we were leaving the day after, and would have no chance of coming back to complain.

What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi all :)

I recently returned from 3 weeks vacation in Thailand.

I often visit a medical clinic when in Thailand, to get a check for STDs, because its convenient, cheap and straight forward compared to what im used to back home.

The clinic i usually go to in pattaya was, however, closed during my stay there, so my buddy and i chose another clinic nearby.

I got tested for hiv, clamydia and, because the female doctor suggested it, gonorhea.

Couple hours later i get the call from the doctor, with a positive gonorhea test result. I was surprised by the result, since i would have had to be extremely unlucky to catch it, due to the relative safe nature of my sexual behavior. However, thinking that nothing is safe, we returned to the clinic for consultation. I decided to buy a treatment regiment, and my friend decided to get tested for gonorhea as well.

Couple of hours later again, my friend receives a message on his phone with a picture of his test results, positive for gonorhea. We decide to head back to the clinic again again, and on the way we get lost. While im looking at google maps on my phone, my friend seeks help for directions at another medical clinic, and to our surprise, they tell us that the test results does not mean that we have gonorhea. We are perplexed, of course, and really confused about what to do.

We end up going back to the clinic that did the tests, and the doctor assures us that we have the decease,and need treatment. My friend buys the treatment as i did earlier in the day,and i decide to get tested for syphilis and herpes also. The doctor tells me that i will receive the results on my email the day after, and i agree since we was gonna leave pattaya for bangkok anyway.

But, i never hear from them again with the results of the two new tests i had done.

Now im back home, and i went to see my own doctor. He tested me for the same bugs and the test results all came out negative, but because of the described circumstances, i cant help think that maybe it was a scam, since the doctor knew we were leaving the day after, and would have no chance of coming back to complain.

What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance :)

Stop having sex with your mate!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daryle

My post was 'no homo'. But what you read into it is your business ;) wanker...

Now Now STI boy, get some antibiotics and all will be OK with your leaking willy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daryle

Forgot to mention, no symptoms at all..

Was there just one of you that wore the kilt? Apparently there was some kilt swapping going on.... :24:

No bareback...

Dont understand til kilt thing??

For the sake of a few quid  :Evil_Grin2:  Just go to Pattaya Memorial or the laboratory on Sukhumvit road and get it done right.

Or go to good doc like dr. Oliver , atleast he is honest and uses good labs . Trustworthy chap .

http://www.dr-olivier-clinic.com

Not necessary anything to do with BB and condoms & screwing did you have BJ? many gals carry bacteria in their throats and will give you infections that way. Lots of guys (myself included) have had a girl suck them in foreplay then put on a condom and have a screw but still get infected via the BJ.

Anyway, if your own doc back home says your negative then that's it. Hard to say what went on with the Thailand tests, I kinda doubt a scam, maybe you had showed some bacteria in the stain and the doc wanted to treat you to be on the safe side. You're own body could have cleared out that bacteria in the meantime.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

you got scammed , next time get a second opinion ,   i would be stressing as well..    good to know what clinic it was .

Lots of piss taking here Guys this is a topic that is very pertinent to BM's and IMO we should only post constructive comments.

Please name the clinic so others can avoid it.

Cerberus is very well know for his correct testing of his staff and his advice should be taken , this is not to say other clinics and doctors do not do a correct test. 

I have seen posted  that a clinic ( not a hospital with lab on site ) providing a complete test in 1 hour guys this is not possible it is a scam a complete test for all STD can not be done in 1 hour even at the hospital.

You can get a HIV (first blood stab test) done in 10 mins however you need a full blood test done to confirm a positive result ( I mention this as it is the one of most concerned ).

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Just get tested at home. You ended up doing so anyway, so the whole exercise in Pattaya was a waste of time and money.

Why do people make life hard for themselves?

"Life teaches you how to live it, if you live long enough." - Tony Bennett

my experience was also strange, i had a condom break and the little man was feeling irritated about 7 days after.

i went to a clinic who took a urine sample, then proceeded to give me an injection and a course of antibiotics.

she asked me what i wanted to get tested for and gave me the various prices for each test.. gonorrhea  was the most expensive with chlamydia being quiet cheap. i just said all of it... i went back to the clinic the following day as instructed for my results and it turned out i did'nt have an std.( i got the official lab results given to me not by email)

but there was a slight bacteria infection so she gave me another injection which was the same as the first one!. also had to continue taking the antibiotics which i was confused about... why take std meds if you hav'nt got an std.. but to be fair it cleared up.. it seems some std meds are broad spectrum antibiotics that clear up various bacteria.. seen my doctor when i got back and showed her the results i got given. she seemed to think maybe a dirty towel or something along those lines or the fact i got some sort of fever at the same time could have something to do with it... still ruined my holiday for 9 days though.

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Just get tested at home. You ended up doing so anyway, so the whole exercise in Pattaya was a waste of time and money.

Why do people make life hard for themselves?

i like to ensure i'm always clean for the girls.. even though i always use a condom for sex i don't for bj's. i mean would you like to go down on a girl with gonorreah? if somethings not right i'll be in a clinic like a shot.. 

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

i like to ensure i'm always clean for the girls.. even though i always use a condom for sex i don't for bj's. i mean would you like to go down on a girl with gonorreah? if somethings not right i'll be in a clinic like a shot.. 

Reminds me of a joke I heard the other day.

Q: What's worse than going to a doctor and having the doc tell you that you have VD?

A: Going to the dentist and having the dentist tell you that you have VD.

my experience was also strange, i had a condom break and the little man was feeling irritated about 7 days after.

i went to a clinic who took a urine sample, then proceeded to give me an injection and a course of antibiotics.

she asked me what i wanted to get tested for and gave me the various prices for each test.. gonorrhea  was the most expensive with chlamydia being quiet cheap. i just said all of it... i went back to the clinic the following day as instructed for my results and it turned out i did'nt have an std.( i got the official lab results given to me not by email)

but there was a slight bacteria infection so she gave me another injection which was the same as the first one!. also had to continue taking the antibiotics which i was confused about... why take std meds if you hav'nt got an std.. but to be fair it cleared up.. it seems some std meds are broad spectrum antibiotics that clear up various bacteria.. seen my doctor when i got back and showed her the results i got given. she seemed to think maybe a dirty towel or something along those lines or the fact i got some sort of fever at the same time could have something to do with it... still ruined my holiday for 9 days though.

There are all sorts of non-specific bacterial infections out there. These bastard things show up in a gram stain and without wasting time doing further culture tests the docs generally whack you on a course to be on the safe side. And as I mentioned earlier, sometimes these mild infections just go away, your body's defenses can handle them and take them out.

The sly Fox

I think you are on to something. The test results stated gram positive and gram negative bacterial presence in urethra. But nothing about the specific bacterial strain/specie.

Anyhow, nice to get some serious answers to this subject :)

I got gonno from bbbj in the Dominican a few years ago and within 3 days I got cock drip and sore painful urination but 1 little pill when back in Canada and it was cleared up

I got gonno from bbbj in the Dominican a few years ago and within 3 days I got cock drip and sore painful urination but 1 little pill when back in Canada and it was cleared up

1 pill, that would be GC, generally 1 pill treatment will take out GC.

Seriously think you nomaly know when you have gonorhea, syptoms are quite painful. 

I went to a clinic a few weeks back for some tests to put my mind at ease, no real syptoms, he asked if i wanted the treatment for gonorhea.then and there,  I said no i would wait for results,

All negative, so odd he would ask me if i wanted tratment for Gonorhea, even thoght NO symptons, never asked me for treatments for any of the other STD's

Next time will use The hopital or try dr Oliver.

Archived