Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Suit filed in death of 'Fast and Furious' actor Paul Walker

News Bandit

WASHINGTON - The widow of the man who was driving a sports car when it crashed, killing him and "Fast and Furious" star Paul Walker last year, is suing Porsche.

View the full article

The company is at fault for selling the car to a guy who can't drive 100 mph without crashing it?

Retired

Welcome to America. The only place you can sue a company for your own stupidity. I recall reading a story about a lady suing McDonalds. The reason? She ordered a hot coffee, spilt it, had a minor burn, and of course the server was at fault for not EXPLAINING TO HER THAT COFFEE IS HOT.

I'm off to shoot myself in the foot with an air rifle. It's not my fault, it's not printed in big red letters on the gun that one shouldn't shoot yourself in the foot with high powered air rifles.

Welcome to America. The only place you can sue a company for your own stupidity. I recall reading a story about a lady suing McDonalds. The reason? She ordered a hot coffee, spilt it, had a minor burn, and of course the server was at fault for not EXPLAINING TO HER THAT COFFEE IS HOT.

I'm off to shoot myself in the foot with an air rifle. It's not my fault, it's not printed in big red letters on the gun that one shouldn't shoot yourself in the foot with high powered air rifles.

I am just waiting for someone to sue ME for farting in an elevator and causing them mental trauma.

I am just waiting for someone to sue ME for farting in an elevator and causing them mental trauma.

You need to use the old London Underground trick. Time the fart perfectly so you're out of the lift but still have time to turn around & judge the reaction while the doors are closing.

You need to use the old London Underground trick. Time the fart perfectly so your out of the lift but still have time to turn around & judge the reaction while the doors are closing.

I've done that once or twice on the tube in the past :)

I am not so sure that this is a frivolous suit. The article refers to a suspension failure. Yes, there is contributory negligence on the part of the speeding driver that would reduce damages, but if there was a technical failure that can be shown on the balance of probabilities to have caused or made the accident more serious, then the plaintiff could well have a case.

"Life teaches you how to live it, if you live long enough." - Tony Bennett

In Ireland , decade ago, many Irish army successfully sued the government for damages to their hearing by the gun firing noise at training camp.

I am not so sure that this is a frivolous suit. The article refers to a suspension failure. Yes, there is contributory negligence on the part of the speeding driver that would reduce damages, but if there was a technical failure that can be shown on the balance of probabilities to have caused or made the accident more serious, then the plaintiff could well have a case.

Hrm, maybe I should have sued Goodyear when shortly after fitting a pair of F1s to my sportscar I lost it on a country bend doing 60. I'd driven that bend 100s of times and knew it was the tyres (span it on a roundabout a couple of days before, never had that happen before the new F1s).

Wrote off the car but walked away unscathed. As chance would have it I missed every single tree and came to a slowed halt thanks to a bank, some hedges, and a conveniently open gate. Unluckily in a place where you see one police car a year who turns up? A car full of 5 policemen doing some bloody bobby training. I think the kiddies nearly wet their pants getting to use their special notebook for the first time. Made me get a tow truck costing £200 instead of just getting my friend to tow me home with his tractor. Bastards.

Then again I was driving like a dickhead that day so figured it was my fault, maybe it's the British way ;).

The company is at fault for selling the car to a guy who can't drive 100 mph without crashing it?

did you read the article? The crash was caused by suspension failure......

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

Yes, I read the article. The suit alleges suspension failure. The accident was caused by reckless driving.

Retired

I have no doubt he shouldn't have been doing 100 mph in a built up area. But if suspension failure caused the accident, there us a case to answer. A high end car built for high speed handling failing to do its job seems like a case to me

Uneducated twat repeating half truths.

stella_liebeck_burned_by_mcdonalds_coffe

i'd rather eat a fishes face than a steak and kidney pie

Jesus, I knew the story that the woman got burnt but I never knew her injuries were that severe

The judge has spoken and passed judgement

If there was no mechanical failure there will be no lawsuit, nor should there be.... Wait and see i guess

In the USA, litigation results for almost any reason... that dude was driving a modified car at speeds way above the safe, and posted, speed limit

also, many judgments handed down by juries are appealed and appropriately adjusted but that rarely makes newspapers sell so you don't read about it

Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.

Archived