IGNORED

sunshine hotel & pictures

puduku

I want to stay in this hotel in a few month and I read that they take pictures of girls you take, what is a really bad point.

When I read agoda's comments no one is talking about this... 

If someone have any news.

I have a friend in BKK who uses this hotel and he never mentioned this practice .  Are you sure ?   Why would they want to do that when they have their ID with all details  ?    Maybe someone else can confirm . 

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

If you are talking about the one on soi 8...

I've stayed maybe 7 or 8 times.

never once did they take pictures.  they did do the girls ID thing.

note, it has been a couple of years since I've stayed there.

cheers

bert

Pattaya's dead.  You read it here1st.

I think because of some action by a couple of BM's here that policy was changed. Girls are no longer required to have a picture taken.

I think because of some action by a couple of BM's here that policy was changed. Girls are no longer required to have a picture taken.

Ok thank you, I will write to them to be sure and after I book ;)

I have news from sunshine:

Warm Greetings from Sunshine hotel & Residences,

Regarding your inquiries below, taking pictures with the joiners  pictures is true, but that’s was on December since we encounter report every week on that time  about guest lost or guest took the valuable things of the guest.  And all of that case was don’t have any information about the joiners or the girls since they don’t registered in our reception. So what we do is we strict the joiners policy since we are joiners friendly. We come up to that thing that we take photos of the joiners. But we already end it since January. Right Now we only took the joiners card. And for 18-19 years old that information in wrong. The only things we don’t allowed to join is 18 years old below girls, mostly we encountered this situation and we charge to the guest since the guest cannot read that National Id of the girls. This is only thing we don’t allow in our hotel.

• 2 months later...

I want to stay in this hotel in a few month and I read that they take pictures of girls you take, what is a really bad point.

When I read agoda's comments no one is talking about this... 

If someone have any news.

It was during last high season that Sunshine was taking pictures of joiners.  Cerberus (owner of Devils Den), myself and a mate had a sit-down with Sunshine management about their policy.  The reason they were taking pics was because of incidents that occurred in nearby hotels where guests of the hotels were being drugged and robbed by joiners.  Cerberus and I managed to convince hotel management to halt the policy and from that point (January), they haven't been taking pictures of joiners.  I just stayed at Sunshine only a couple of weeks ago and all they did was hold the joiners ID card and returned it to them when they were leaving, which is normal throughout Pattaya.

So, all seems to be back to normal and I'll be staying again at Sunshine in December/January this year :GoldenSmile1:

Have fun!

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

• 2 weeks later...

sunshine soi8 is changed a lot, One of my joiner from a famous club was very much disappointed about the behavior of the reception staffs. Those Golden days are gone with sunshine, where we  always get a warm reception and most of the times i get early check-inns. Seeing lots of family and group travelers now, mostly Russians. May be projecting themselves as a family hotel. But the Breakfast is always good as usual. Stayed here more than 10 times. but next trip stay???? 

I stayed there once and no they never took photos of any of my girls. 

Just the usual ID take

• 2 months later...

So yes I stayed 10 days there, and I can tell you that I will never gonna go again. It's not really a bad hotel, but it's not a good either. The location is good for the nightlife, but it's the only great point about this hotel.

Rooms are really small, and are facing each other, so you can watch easily other rooms if they dont close the curtain, I watched many  time ppl naked with their girls, so if you like to fuck in public it's a nice place, but I don't.

In the bathroom: no hand shower for both shower and toilet... And I love have my hand shower it's very hygienic for girls and for myself...  (if you like to lick some pussies dont go there!)

Cleaning service: Not so good: they dont change sheets so often. no cleaning at all, just make the bed and change towels. But at least they can do your room very late, like 5pm.

Many many indians, I know there is a lot of cool idians ppl here, but some are not and they are stayed at this hotel. I ask one of my girl if she wanted to go to the swimming pool she answer me: "No no I know this hotel too much idians." 

And one time I was playing pool (they got two pools table, it's a good point... but not free) with my friend, and two idians was staring at us all the game very annoying!!

About security, they dont give a shit. You can go with a lady without gaving id, I had a girl she came 3 times, and the two last times we just enter and they did not look at us so... we just go ahead.

And for my last night I was sleeping alone after a ST, and a girl I knew just knoc at my door at 5am, to see me a last time.... I think we can say that security is kind of bad.

If you want a small room with a good location and that you dont care about noise, hygiene, dirty sheets, staring indians, and all..., it's a perfect place... 

But actually I'm looking for another hotel for my next stay in pattaya

Archived