Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hiring a scooter for two weeks

sam2013

Hi Folks

Not sure if this a right place to ask question, but Ill give it go, I am arriving end of May and want to hire a scooter (up to 135 near new) with possibly delivery and pick up from my hotel, I'll be staying in April Suites, I have sent couple of emails to Kessaya Motorbike Rentals as other members in this forum recommended them, but they have not responded to any of them.  Just wondering if anyone could suggest another place to try for?

Thanks in advance

Hi Folks

Not sure if this a right place to ask question, but Ill give it go, I am arriving end of May and want to hire a scooter (up to 135 near new) with possibly delivery and pick up from my hotel, I'll be staying in April Suites, I have sent couple of emails to Kessaya Motorbike Rentals as other members in this forum recommended them, but they have not responded to any of them.  Just wondering if anyone could suggest another place to try for?

Thanks in advance

Sorry to ask this but are you sure you sent your correct email to me ? I had a text from someone this week that gave me an email address that when I replied it bounced straight back tma_@********. Also a text from what looked like a Philipines number but again, when I replied it came up as message failed ?

Edited, I remember the text you sent me, it was you ( April Suites, 2 weeks ). 

Try First stop motorcycles. They have a thread on this forum somewhere. I am staying at August Suites now. I have one of their bikes. I emailed them and got a reply immediately. They delivered it to the hotel, no drama, 1400 baht for 2 weeks. Easy.

Their website. The BM who owns the business has name lanzalad.

www.firststophire.com

12 Pints in Know it all

Thanks Mr Wambat

Yes we can do a New Honda Click 125 injection or a New Yamaha Nouvo SX 125 injection with free delivery to your hotel for 1400 for 2 weeks.

Here's a shot of the king of bikes

Yamaha-Nouvo-SX-125.jpg

IMG_8431.JPG

Sorry to ask this but are you sure you sent your correct email to me ? I had a text from someone this week that gave me an email address that when I replied it bounced straight back tma_@********. Also a text from what looked like a Philipines number but again, when I replied it came up as message failed ?

Edited, I remember the text you sent me, it was you ( April Suites, 2 weeks ). 

Thanks 

I am in Sydney and that's not my email address is there any email address you can provide?

I tried the contact us section  on the webpage, which didn't work

Cheers

Try First stop motorcycles. They have a thread on this forum somewhere. I am staying at August suites now. I have one of their bikes. I emailed them and got a reply immediately. They delivered it to the hotel, no drama, 1400 baht for 2 weeks. Easy.

Their website. The BM who owns the business has name lanzalad.

www.firststophire.com

Thanks for your help

Just one tip, I presume you have travel insurance and if you do, read the EXCLUSIONS section. Many policies won't let you ride a motorbike, some limit you to 125cc, some insist on an australian bike licence and some want you to have a thai licence. best check before you hire as they won't pay. ride carefully and have a great trip.

Just one tip, I presume you have travel insurance and if you do, read the EXCLUSIONS section. Many policies won't let you ride a motorbike, some limit you to 125cc, some insist on an australian bike licence and some want you to have a thai licence. best check before you hire as they won't pay. ride carefully and have a great trip.

Thanks for the tip, yes I have and it says up to 200cc from a licenced rental agency with Australian /international riders licence

Thanks 

I am in Sydney and that's not my email address is there any email address you can provide?

I tried the contact us section  on the webpage, which didn't work

Cheers

Thanks for your help

Try either of these or just PM me here if that's easier ?

[email protected]

[email protected]

International driving permit , and licence. keep it on you ,

The BIB are checking documents ,

Joe

Thanks for the tip, yes I have and it says up to 200cc from a licenced rental agency with Australian /international riders licence

"Hello John got a new motor ?"

Archived