IGNORED

Suggestions on ideal room?

Desmond Jones

Ok boys, here are my requirements, in no particular order of importance. Any help is much appreciated. I am in the 1-2000baht per night range.

1) Guest friendly

2) Pool

3) Balcony

4) Seaview

5) Wifi

6) Cable

7) Walking distance to Bangla and Beach.

OBLA DEE BROS

Price will depend on when you are considering visiting

No sea view , but one min walk to beach , ticks the rest of your requirements

http://www.phuketsalathai.com

If you are travelling in high season and need cheaper , look at SummerBreeze or Yorkshire Inn , again no sea view , but depending on when you visit it will be hard to find better and GF

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Ok, thanks man. I'm flying in June 10 this year for at least a week. I plan to hit the islands, eat plenty of seafood, and pussy, hopefully the later doesn't smell too much like the former!

Any info on the Aloha? G friendly?

One more requirement, ideally of course,

A lift, or elevator in western parlance.

OBLA DEE BROS

Ok, thanks man. I'm flying in June 10 this year for at least a week. I plan to hit the islands, eat plenty of seafood, and pussy, hopefully the later doesn't smell too much like the former!

Any info on the Aloha? G friendly?

One more requirement, ideally of course,

A lift, or elevator in western parlance.

OBLA DEE BROS

i stayed in aloha about 3 years ago. i checked out early from the expat hotel due it being quite run down and having building work done. walked into aloha and was impressed.. only stayed a few days but gf, clean rooms, nice pool area on roof though maybe a little small if it gets busy. lifts, nice restaurant good location to bangla road. and staff was nice.. no sea view.. did'nt ask about wifi 

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Thank you for your reply Neo1011. Sounds like it might be the place for me. I can't say why, but I've really developed this thing about balconies and sea views. I've stayed in lots of bungalows, which, don't get me wrong, are great, I just dig the views I guess. Many years ago stayed at Tropica, but the noise from Bangla all night, and the joiner fees put me off.

OBLA DEE BROS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@Desmond Jones

In which hotel did you stay and how did u like it? I'm looking for the same parameters for my holiday in a few months.

Thanks!

Archived