Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

UK Mercedes For Sale

Velcro

I have a 2003 '53' Mercedes E270 CDi Avangarde For Sale

It has done a high mileage , but the is reflected in the price

Car is Silver/Gold with Black Leather

151, 000 miles but dreams like 50k !

£2750

DSC04274.JPG

DSC04281.JPG

I assume this car is in the UK and not Thailand?

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

If it were in Thailand I would buy it-nice car and good price :GoldenSmile1:

You do love Nice Cars I must say..Did the Bentley go fast? This is a Super Nice Mercedes and in LOS it would sell for much more..To get it here is another story and Best of Luck on this Beauty

Very beautiful car!!! Intresting Intresting

Me: Oh My God!

TG: Not Oh My God! You Ting Tong!

Me: Oh My What then?

TG: Oh My Buddha!

Me: I Bar Fine Your Friend, She Like God.

TG: Ok Ok Ok! Oh My God! 300 Baht Please.....

You do love Nice Cars I must say..Did the Bentley go fast?

The Bentley was ridiculously fast...I've had faster cars, but sports cars ( I got caught doing 200mph in a Jaguar XJ220 back in the 90's !)

But the Bentley was such a big ,solid lump of metal you forget how fast you are shifting ! /one time I thought I when I gave it a little kick on the motorway, I glanced at the speedo thinking I had taken it up to 100mph and found myself doing 140mph !

The Petrol was annoying.. not so much the cost.. it only had an 80 litre tank.. I had to stop and fill it every 3 days.. and it only ran on Shell V-Power which was sometimes had to find.

My house in Warwickshire to Harrods and back was a tankful !!!!

Yes, all my cars are in the UK.. There are a lot of UK based addicts on the forum, so its worth me adding my cars on Pattaya Addicts.

I know it reminds you guys living in Thailand how expensive your cars are... But us guys who can't live in Thailand all hate you !!!!!!

The next car I list for sale will really wind you up !!! 5555

Yes, all my cars are in the UK.. There are a lot of UK based addicts on the forum, so its worth me adding my cars on Pattaya Addicts.

I know it reminds you guys living in Thailand how expensive your cars are... But us guys who can't live in Thailand all hate you !!!!!!

The next car I list for sale will really wind you up !!! 5555

True there are Many here from the UK so I don't blame you..It also gives us X Pats just what Cars were unable to get here but I guess the Pussy makes up for it 55555....Truly good Taste you have Velcro and the Cars ( Shit) we have to choose from is Pathetic unless your Willing to pay in Blood..

True there are Many here from the UK so I don't blame you..It also gives us X Pats just what Cars were unable to get here but I guess the Pussy makes up for it 55555....Truly good Taste you have Velcro and the Cars ( Shit) we have to choose from is Pathetic unless your Willing to pay in Blood..

I have bought and driven a new c180 coupe here in Thailand. For the price I paid you could litterly buy 20 of these. It makes no sense buying anything else than a honda, toyota etc in Thailand. Sold the car a few months ago. 600k loss in just 8 months. Ive bought a second hand toyota instead. Learned a few lessons.

300 - 400 % tax AND you have to be resident in Thailand for 1 year before you can import a car AND you have to of owned the car for at least a year.

if you think about that... If I moved to LOS today I would have to keep my car in storage in the uk for one year before I could import it .. its madness

I seriously looked into it a few years ago, I had a 1998 MGF that is worth about £600 in the UK.. in was worth paying the 400% import taxes as it was worth more than to re-sell in Thailand.

I have another plan to try and import a Rolls Royce.. Got an idea to side stepp the import taxes.

I'l start a thread on it soon !

Is this one on ebay? :-P

• 4 weeks later...

The Bentley was ridiculously fast...I've had faster cars, but sports cars ( I got caught doing 200mph in a Jaguar XJ220 back in the 90's !)

But the Bentley was such a big ,solid lump of metal you forget how fast you are shifting ! /one time I thought I when I gave it a little kick on the motorway, I glanced at the speedo thinking I had taken it up to 100mph and found myself doing 140mph !

The Petrol was annoying.. not so much the cost.. it only had an 80 litre tank.. I had to stop and fill it every 3 days.. and it only ran on Shell V-Power which was sometimes had to find.

My house in Warwickshire to Harrods and back was a tankful !!!!

lmao!! and the outcome with the xj220 was????? fuckin nutta lol ! 

I have sat in an xj220 but not had the pleasure of it moving......I used to have a very nice Nissan Skyline many years ago.... got that up to about 170 and it was still pulling very hard! 

Know what you mean about the petrol, all I fed her was optimax and it was gone faster than ya first beer in Thailand :( 

Posted Image

Archived