Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Area and hotels suitable for couples in Pattaya

standard

Any Ideas for a two week stay might be 50 -50 in two areas in Pattaya suitable for two married couples to stay on holiday together , mid range hotel Ideas would be welcomed as well no more than  45 -50 dollars a night  ,  Idea is 7 days in each different location two different hotels , Ideal might be.places in Pattaya with some entertainment  live bands music good resto's but obviously not in the middle of hooker hang outs like soi 6 ,.thank you .

We are broad minded , we like live music even Walking Street ,  really wanting to find out were little England area is for one of our weeks any one ?, said to be best value lot of English type pubs is it called Metro area . and  suitable hotels around there definatly not guest houses . cheers .

50$ for 4 ppl ? Not guest houses ... A bit central ....

Hmmm . Good luck

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Rent a small room at a hotel and 2 of u sleep on the floor ? .

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

We stayed at Dianna Oasis last month.

2 apartments side by side are 1200bt a night - $33 which includes 1 breakfast.

These are under a building, very private and not much natural light or balcony.

Overlooking the pool is 1400bt and there are others more expensive.

Its back off the street on Soi Bouakao.

You are close to the action, but very well screened from it.

Walking distance to shops and baht buses out the front as well as motor taxi's.

7/11 on the corner for your needs.

Lb

Sunview on Soi Bukhao has dajoining rooms. for about 2000 baht (for 2 rooms) a night. Baht bus or stroll to LK Metro, a pool, and a baht bus to WS.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

OP can you clarify if the $40 - $50 is per room or the total for two rooms.

If that is totasl for two rooms you are certainly not going to get "mid range" but you will get more acurate advice if you can clarify this.

In the meantime read through the "most booked hotels" thread. That will give you a lot of ideas.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/85750-pattaya-addicts-top-14-agoda-hotels/

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Its two rooms , 50$ + a little each room of course , thank you  , plan to arrive middle of July two weeks , first a week in one location in Pattaya , then week two in another location and hotel ..

I would stay away from Jomtien. Way too many Russians there. Lot of small and nice hotels in Soi Buakhao where you can go fast to north or south with baht bus. For example this one you can have 2 nice rooms for way under $50 and they have the pool also http://hoteldaniapattaya.com/english/

No reply as yet from my e mail jpmelviille to the daniapattaya  but thanks .

Two hotels on our list we found ,   can streach our budget a little so   LK Metropole and Areca Lodge hotels, because we wish to try two hotels , These both seem close together . correct  and  are these hotels in an entertainment area good for a night out ?. any recommendations .cheers.

Archived