tequilareef

A Look Inside of Det 5 Angeles City Bar Perimeter Road

tequilareef

Guys,

I had a look inside Det 5 up on Perimeter Road today and they have a very interesting lineup indeed. This place is a little known gem which is known locally as a hot daytime bar with many of the girls 3 holers. The place is great for day time action opening around 12:30 to 1:00 PM closing around Midnight. Local drinks are only 70 pesos with imports ranging from 120 to 160, lady drinks are 140 pesos.

Here's some photos which speak volumes:

DSC00327.JPG

DSC00328.JPG

DSC00329.JPG

DSC00330.JPG

DSC00332.JPG

DSC00333.JPG

DSC00334.JPG

DSC00335.JPG

DSC00336.JPG

DSC00337.JPG

DSC00339.JPG

DSC00340.JPG

DSC00341.JPG

DSC00342.JPG

johnp7

not a bad lineup too bad for all the raids in AC, hope it gets better for you guys over there

Fr. Lust

One of my favorite gin joints in AC!   Thank for the picture post.

Daryle

I'm heading to AC at months end. Any hotel recommendations would be welcomed. Close to these little cuties would be nice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

simguy_jp

Not bad a few rice belly's but in all pretty good.

georgeblown

Thanks for posting the pics,hope to be there in January ,they look very nice !!

wrassell

Great lineup thanks for taking the time to put these photos up

Edited by wrassell

999Baht

Damn I can't wait to check this place out later this year!

Thanks for the pictures.

cuzzy

3 Holers you say... uhmm goodbye Thailand.

kantutero

Det5 is a fun bar in afternoons.  That area is the place to go before dusk as Lower Fields is pretty slow until after dark. 

Roadglide

I was just there last week, not that many girls in the bar. And I sure didn't see that skinny one in the 3rd to the last pic.

asgmp

I went there a few times on my last trip...mainly daytime if I recall.  No barfines though. It was a fun atmosphere.  The girls were enjoying themselves vs. just standing on a stage and staring off into space.  Lineup was decent for a small place.  Definitely a few I would consider.

tonyacat

How much is the BC, are they do ST only?

BrasTrav

Damn, why I discover this now? Been to AC the first days of June and visited Ponytails on Perimeter Road. With such a line-up, I would have visited Det5 as well. Especially the lady in the 3rd picture, 3rd from the right with the black and white striped bikini, looks gorgeous. No other choice than wait until my next visit.

Edited by BrasTrav

bob-chang

nice will deffinatley check this out next week first trip to ac!!

popeye30

i have been there at July,

The girls changed, i have been there 2 times, it was boring.

mbh461

I did not make it into DET 5 while I was there last week, but I can say that the perimeter bars are nothing to laugh at, I had plenty of good times out there

johnp4000

Have they changed ownership, I remember being told they were in a chain of bars now?

I was there last year, it's my mate's favourite hangout, but I thought it was a real dump,dirty, just full of real boring old drunks.All the girls dressed in their street clothes like in the first two photo's and a very average line out. It doesn't look the same bar from those pictures or is that just a pubilcity shoot with ringers?

For the guys who want to visit here, remember line outs change from day to day so don't be surprised if none these girls are there in a couple of months.

Edited by johnp4000

CPman

Had anyone been with the girl in the third picture 3rd from the right? Her name is Karen. Last time I was there she was already taken.

Ozzy Ed

Some gorgeous women. Thanks for sharing. Ed.

alphonse

Have they changed ownership, I remember being told they were in a chain of bars now?

I was there last year, it's my mate's favourite hangout, but I thought it was a real dump,dirty, just full of real boring old drunks.All the girls dressed in their street clothes like in the first two photo's and a very average line out. It doesn't look the same bar from those pictures or is that just a pubilcity shoot with ringers?

For the guys who want to visit here, remember line outs change from day to day so don't be surprised if none these girls are there in a couple of months.

When I was there this past July some sexy girls in the line up and not dressed in street clothes---if you want to see girls in street attire go to Viking on Fields, seems to be the bar's policy. Two of the three ladies you see in the photo posted here are waitresses I believe, hence no scanty clothes. And the sexy one was probably just awaiting her turn in the rotation.

SRA

Phwoarrr!! What a cracking line-up!

Thanks for sharing.

bruce62

would love to travel there , does anyone have current flight prices from Patts, and how long is the flight , do you need a visa etc ?

BrasTrav

Tigerair (Seair) used to have direct flights between Bangkok and Clark, but since Tigerair in the Philippines became part of Cebu Air Pacific, these days are over. The only ways to get there is Bangkok-Kuala Lumpur-Clark (AC) with AirAsia, Bangkok-Singapore-Clark (AC) with Tigerair combined with Cebu Pacific. Another option is Bangkok-Manila with Thai Airways or Philippine Airlines and by pre arranged car, taxi or bus to Angeles City.

Any of the flights I've mentioned above takes approximately 3 hours. By pre arranged car or taxi from Manila to Angeles City takes approximately two hours. It might be less but it might be more; all depends on traffic.

You don't need a visa to enter the Philippines if you're staying for maximum 30 days. You only need to fill out two small forms on board of the airplane, which you have to give to the customs officer together with your passport at arrival.

would love to travel there , does anyone have current flight prices from Patts, and how long is the flight , do you need a visa etc ?

khawmak

I had a good time in this bar the last time I was in the Pines. The new line up looks great.