IGNORED

Any good cheap gyms near Pattaya Bay Resort

tez101

I am staying at Pattaya bay resort and looking for a gym with free weights and machines. Hopefully within 2.5-3km of Pattaya Bay rRsort ( i don't mind a bit of a walk trying to lose some fat anyway) I used Tony's on third Road and liked it but i am sure there are cheaper options and being on more of a budget than last year i am looking to save some money.

I saw that Universe was doing a 10 sessions for 600-800 baht which is much cheaper than Tony's but i think they are a bit far away. Any other options that members have tried. There is a small Tony's near me but that dosent have eveything i need.

Looks like its a decision between going to Tony's on third road which is closer but more expensive 1800 baht for ten sessions i plan to go about 14-15 time while here or Universe gym which is further away but much cheaper 600baht for ten sessions or 800 baht for a month. I guess i can just catch the baht bus up and down Centre Road then the walk is just two lots of 500m. Anyone use Universe gym how does it compare to Tony's on third road?

Tony's Gym looks excellent can someone do a proper tour of the place can't see much on YT

Looks more for lifting then cardio.

Archived