IGNORED

Hotels in Jomtien

kevin gilmour

I think I will stay in Jomtien next time I visit. I can't find a section on this forum dealing with hotel's in Jomtien, have I missed it? I usually stay at Areca Lodge when in Pattaya, so looking for something similar in Jomtien, any advice, or please point me to the right section if I've missed it, many thanks.

What about Now hotel on beach road. I just did a quick look and they have rooms for $28USD a night. Some others are triple that price

I've been looking into hotels in Jomtien for several weeks now and it is quite difficult getting info from here as Jomtien hotels are more aimed at family package tourists. I would say hotels in Jomtien seem more expensive than similar standard ones in Pattaya and it's very difficult finding which are really 'guest friendly'. You are likely to find many of the decent hotels full of Russian/Chinese/Korean families.

A friend has used the Jomtien Palm Beach a few times and found it good. He thinks it's guest friendly but as he's married he can't be sure. Rooms are just over 2000 baht a night there. Very nice pool.

Condos are an option in Jomtien. Dancewatchers have a few in View Talay 2. Jomtien at Night have some in View Talay 7. The latter look very good and work out around 1000 baht a night. However, VT 7 is very close to the gay beach and there will be lots of Russians in that part of Jomtien.

Hope you find something decent and I look forward to hearing what you think of wherever you stay.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I just got back from a week in Jomtien.  I stayed at View Talay 2.  My son and I both had condos from Dancewatchers and the condos were as advertised.  View Talay 2 has guards, fast elevators, massage, store, restaurants, guest friendly, nice pool and a good location.  Some nice small bars close by and Rhompho a 5 minute walk.  Baht bus comes right by the entrance and I never paid more that 10 baht.  The que for returning baht buses is easy to find.  

• 2 months later...

I looking forward to book a room in "Paradise Residency Condo" for 2 days this august. Looks Guest friendly to me or am i wrong?.

As stated above, "Grand residence" is good and also i enjoyed staying at "INNplace" on Soi 6 in Jomtien. Both are friendly towards guests :GoldenSmile1:

Will check it out... Looking for something near to beach ... There's a new condo on soi 7 up of paradise residency opp to coastal real estate showing on Google maps street view ... It isn't showing the name on Google maps.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Condos are an option in Jomtien. Dancewatchers have a few in View Talay 2. Jomtien at Night have some in View Talay 7. The latter look very good and work out around 1000 baht a night. However, VT 7 is very close to the gay beach and there will be lots of Russians in that part of Jomtien.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I live in Jomtien and there are not as many Russians here at the moment.

Send the hotel an email or give them a call before you book to verify if they have a joiner fee.  Always book your reservation for "2 adults," even when traveling by yourself.  This usually takes care of any joiner fee.

http://guestfriendlyhotelspattaya.com/jomtien_joiner_fee_friendly_hotels.php

http://www.bargirlfriendlyhotels.com/pattaya-guest-friendly-hotels/#jomtien

Grand Residence? Cheap, but I had a terrible bed, steel spings sticking through the sheets almost. I had booked for several nights but walked aout after an almost sleepless first night. Went to a Dancewatcher's VT 2 room intead, very happy there.

On a bit higher price for only a few days, I recommend P ent house Suites in Soi 9

Very pleasant, and some rooms have bathrooms with windows into the bedroom, very enjoyable...

Grand Residence? Cheap, but I had a terrible bed, steel spings sticking through the sheets almost. I had booked for several nights but walked aout after an almost sleepless first night. Went to a Dancewatcher's VT 2 room intead, very happy there.

On a bit higher price for only a few days, I recommend P ent house Suites in Soi 9

Very pleasant, and some rooms have bathrooms with windows into the bedroom, very enjoyable...

Oh, i am sorry if i broke the bed when i stayed there.... :GoldenSmile1:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I live in Jomtien and there are not as many Russians here at the moment.

Send the hotel an email or give them a call before you book to verify if they have a joiner fee.  Always book your reservation for "2 adults," even when traveling by yourself.  This usually takes care of any joiner fee.

http://guestfriendlyhotelspattaya.com/jomtien_joiner_fee_friendly_hotels.php

http://www.bargirlfriendlyhotels.com/pattaya-guest-friendly-hotels/#jomtien

thank you ... will check and stay in one of the places.

Lek hotel (Jomtien Soi 7)

Silversand Villa  (Jomtien Beachroad)

Eurostar (Jomtien beachroad)

I think these 3 are very good choices.

All girlfriendly.

All close or in the middle of activity.

Stayed at the Grand Residence many times, Staff, security, cleanliness, room size and location are all great. They put an extra blanket under the sheet for me after getting bloody knees from the mattress springs. The dealer breaker for me is the street noise coming in from around the poorly sealed windows. It's way loud except for early a.m. If you can deal with the noise, Grand Reisdence is a fine place to stay.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Stayed at the Grand Residence many times, Staff, security, cleanliness, room size and location are all great. They put an extra blanket under the sheet for me after getting bloody knees from the mattress springs. The dealer breaker for me is the street noise coming in from around the poorly sealed windows. It's way loud except for early a.m. If you can deal with the noise, Grand Reisdence is a fine place to stay.

I stayed at the 5th floor i think, didnt notice a thing.

• 2 months later...

Is "dancewatchers" a member or an agency? <OK, I found them.>

I'm looking for a condoo for one month starting tomorrow, oct 11, if anyone knows anything.

I booked one of these for my trip next year:

http://www.viewtalaycondos.com/currentreservations.htm

Very easy to deal with. Quick replies. Showing availability in some of his units.

If you use him, let me know what the condo is like :-)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Archived