IGNORED

Phone Help Required

A girl I know in Thailand (yes, she's a BG) is having problems sending me messages from her mobile phone in Thailand to mine in Australia. I know that she has the correct number as she is able to call me.

For some reason none of her messages are getting through to me in Australia ( I suppose i should be relieved)

Has anyone had any similar problems? Any suggestions?

Testicles

i started a thread about a similar problem, but the other way round, something is wrong somewhere

i started a thread about a similar problem, but the other way round, something is wrong somewhere

What company are you with Brian? I'll find out if my teelak is with the same company as you. In thailand i'm with 1 2 Call and had no problems sending or recieveing messages to and from Australia.

Testicles

What company are you with Brian? I'll find out if my teelak is with the same company as you. In thailand i'm with 1 2 Call and had no problems sending or recieveing messages to and from Australia.

I think she will need to change her sim card to one that can send sms abroad.

"Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light" Spike Milligan

I think she will need to change her sim card to one that can send sms abroad.

By what iv'e read I think your right mate. Thanks.

Testicles

She may just need to get the ability to send an international SMS switched on depending on her carrier. I had the same problem here at home for a long time until I figured out the problem. Then a 2 minute phone call to my carrier fixed everything.

I spoke to her yesterday and suggested she head down to Tuk Com. Maybe soemone on the first floor where all the mobile phones are will be able to help her.

Testicles