IGNORED

How Often Do You Really Need to Shower?

QuotaMan

I had a back to back on the rig who didn't shower when he woke up and I was fucking gagging when we did our handovers every day. Until the OIM ordered him to start taking fucking showers or he could leave the rig lol

Twice (morning & Night ) , another two if go short time , shower before and after the session .

That's right

I usually put nice aftershace and lynx on.

That's just wrong lol

At least twice a day (morning and before sleep), and then if needed like after gym. The heat in Pattaya at the moment is just unreal...

At least twice a day (morning and before sleep), and then if needed like after gym. The heat in Pattaya at the moment is just unreal...

Is that how we call it now?  :GoldenSmile1:

I was told by a nurse that anti-perspirants are bad for you. As they prohibit the skin from breathing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, I agree with the nurse as it is quite obvious!

Your sweat don't stink, if you remember to shower regularly - as in shower to remove old sweat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

with the heat,

my hair grows quicker,

the more thai style food I eat the less I stink

and having 3 showers a day is an annoying part of being here

Member since Dec 06.

Is that how we call it now?  :GoldenSmile1:

is it that obvious?? :Whistle:

7-8 times a day in Pattaya.

That is a shower every 3.2 hours!  

post-82617-0-61686200-1399896413.png

I shower about three times a day, that's not including  the times   I shower before and after a freelancer has been to my room. The first shower is in the morning when I take the opportunity to wash my underpants and shirt ready for the next night, its a great way of keeping  clean  and getting  those  dodgy skid marks out of your Reg Grundies. :WinkGrin1:  :WinkGrin1:  :ThumbUp6:  

That is a shower every 3.2 hours!  

attachicon.gifsinbadsssss.PNG

Get up - have shower in loom

Short time - shower before, shower after

Oil massage - shower after

Prepare for evening - shower in loom

Short time - shower before, shower after

Short/long time - shower etc

I shower about three times a day, that's not including  the times   I shower before and after a freelancer has been to my room. The first shower is in the morning when I take the opportunity to wash my underpants and shirt ready for the next night, its a great way of keeping  clean  and getting  those  dodgy skid marks out of your Reg Grundies. :WinkGrin1:  :WinkGrin1:  :ThumbUp6:  

Between me and you!  If you wipe your bum properly you don't get skid marks! :Finger5:  :GoldenSmile1:  :Think1:  :SoWhat1:  :hello09:

Between me and you!  If you wipe your bum properly you don't get skid marks! :Finger5:  :GoldenSmile1:  :Think1:  :SoWhat1:  :hello09:

Even better to have a shower after a crap and wash that date with soap and water and have a nice squeaky-clean date. Make skids a thing of the past...:-)

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

between me and you! buddy you do get the old skidders if you suffer with piles :Ass_Lick:  :Moon2:  :WhoSaw1:  

Even better to have a shower after a crap and wash that date with soap and water and have a nice squeaky-clean date. Make skids a thing of the past...:-)

cheers! I might try that one  although these thongs I wear might be the cause, they  are  like cheese wire maybe this year I'll try putting on something a bit more  baggy. :WinkGrin1:

Archived