IGNORED

Van Gaal says he hopes to be next Manchester United manager

News Bandit

Dormund manager Jorgan Klopp has ruled himself of the job, but says his brother Klippitty might be interested

Dormund manager Jorgan Klopp has ruled himself of the job, but says his brother Klippitty might be interested

5555 , other note :- I think Van Gaal is a ok manager but his age is nearly pass a sell by date. I hopes United get Diego Simeone of Athletic Madrid for his team unbelievable performance this season, topping the Liga League in a long run and in the Champion League final , but unfortunately he can't speak english , and will be remembered for getting David Beckham send off in the World Cup .

5555 , other note :- I think Van Gaal is a ok manager but his age is nearly pass a sell by date. I hopes United get Diego Simeone of Athletic Madrid for his team unbelievable performance this season, topping the Liga League in a long run and in the Champion League final , but unfortunately he can't speak english , and will be remembered for getting David Beckham send off in the World Cup .

Yer got Beckham sent off, not a good omen, done a great job at Athletico building a team in a great position to win the Spanish League.and in the European cup final. Not sure he is a right fit for Utd.

Giggs Dad reckons he couldn't run a bath and cannot be trusted to run a football club, after he shagged is older brothers wife.

Need a strong manager to weild the axe to the under achivers ( time for plenty to go) and not take any nonsense. Why did they give Nani a new contract, he has been poor. Reported Rio is looking for a new contract, that would be a mistake

United need a new manager and a big clear out.  To many average players now and no backbone / spine to the team that you have always had.  For me SELL ROONEY - over rated shite 300k a week - that is the biggest joke I have seen in  a long time.  No doubt he will be a starter for England and he will put his usual SHITE performances in for them - blame other people and just as everyone starts to think - hes shit will score 1 goal that will keep him going for another few years.

United need a new manager and a big clear out. To many average players now and no backbone / spine to the team that you have always had. For me SELL ROONEY - over rated shite 300k a week - that is the biggest joke I have seen in a long time. No doubt he will be a starter for England and he will put his usual SHITE performances in for them - blame other people and just as everyone starts to think - hes shit will score 1 goal that will keep him going for another few years.

Hate to agree with you , You are probably right.

Archived