IGNORED

Rose Gold / Black Replica F1 Hublot AAA+ quality from Mr Jack

The Selfie Warrior

Cleaning up my condo and realized I forgot I even have this.... bought it on a whim because I thought I might wear it, I havent been wearing any watches for 10+ years, but I just cant seem to get into the habit.

Figure someone else can get some use out of it, rather than just sitting on my shelf.

Bought at Mr Jacks about 1 year ago I think, he will still offer free warranty repairs if it has any issues, ive always had great service there.

This is his highest quality replicas, proper size and look, not like the 3-5k ones that are poor quality and obviously fake.

It has the coated quartz scratch resistant on both sides and viewable 7750 Valjoux Working Chronograph movement.

Its not perfect of course, its been worn so it has a few slight scuffs, but nothing really noticeable.

Cost new at Mr Jacks 12,000 (and might have to wait awhile, frequently out of stock)

Asking 8,000 or best offer.

1f35jpp.jpg

pTOxdAU.jpg

A8vYqen.jpg

mouQ6AT.jpg

most likely not quartz but sapphire

most likely not quartz but sapphire

yes, thanks lol....  its AR coated sapphire on both sides.... no idea why i typed quartz 5555

Nice looking watch RoadWarrior.

For those of you who are interested (as I was) here is some pricing on non-replicas

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/hublot-f1

:)

yes, they are quite pricey.... several of my friends back home buy the real ones.... spending $30-40k USD sometimes..... bonkers.... for that money, i could fuck a new girl every single day for 3 years straight..... id rather buy a replica :)

SOLD! :)

Bugger, no one had time to give you a hard time on the sale/price.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Bugger, no one had time to give you a hard time on the sale/price.

JDM

why would they?

I was alluding to the fact that no matter how good a deal ( I consider this is one) there are BM who will find fault.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I was alluding to the fact that no matter how good a deal ( I consider this is one) there are BM who will find fault.

JDM

ah, was not aware that was a common here.... but doesnt surprise me considering what i see in other sections of the forum.... some guys just love to complain

Archived