IGNORED

LK Empress review with photos

georgeblown

I s this hotel is defiantly Joiner free??

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I s this Hotel is defiantly Joiner free??

Yes it's free...one guest at a time.

excellent photos dude, thanks.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

This is a YouTube clip of rude behavior of receptionist at LK empress posted by some guest. I thought I'll share it.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3NlWt7k6ic&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my iPad

I think the Russian customer is a complete bitch at posting a you tube video over a minor dispute.

The customer is not always right and if they are arseholes they need to be told.

The service etc...here, .. is not as good as other Lk hotels in the group but the location is second to none for mongering purposes in Pattaya.

Here's a little treat of the gym.

namx 021.JPG

The service etc...here, .. is not as good as other Lk hotels in the group but the location is second to none for mongering purposes in Pattaya.

Agree 100%.

Stayed here for 10 nights in a Deluxe Pool View King Room. Some of the rooms (including mine) have the air-condition on unit on the balcony. This seriously renders the balcony useless being so small, so have a look when you check in. What I really like about this hotel is that you can walk your dates through the family mart without going to reception. Good for 3/4 somes.

Coming back again in August but am choosing the cheaper rooms overlooking the soi 12.

Stayed here for 10 nights in a Deluxe Pool View King Room. Some of the rooms (including mine) have the air-condition on unit on the balcony. This seriously renders the balcony useless being so small, so have a look when you check in. What I really like about this hotel is that you can walk your dates through the family mart without going to reception. Good for 3/4 somes.

Coming back again in August but am choosing the cheaper rooms overlooking the soi 12.

Those rooms overlooking soi 12 are fine...but they do have the a/c unit.

I stayed here back in March, the pool is a real plus, along with the location, and it is nice having a family mart on the property. HOWEVER they have a no guest under 20 policy that caused me some issues.  It is ONLY at this LK property that they do this.

What I really like about this hotel is that you can walk your dates through the family mart without going to reception. Good for 3/4 somes.

And for you 19 year old like my mate did last night.

Super hotel stayed here in 2013 & it was great.

No problems at all, staff spot on & the buffet breakfast 7am to 11am was worth good money as it was very good & you get 2 vouchers per room.

So many girls eat with me & it made it real nice.

IT was low season & my room was about 2000 Baht.

My all round ratings would be a 8.5

:NiceThread1: 

Stayed here last Nov, great hotel and the review is spot on. Plan on revisiting again this November

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All i can say re the video of the receptionist is the camera lady must have  done something really nasty or been extremely rude as we have stayed there at least 8 times now and she is a lovely polite lady  and even though we joke and laugh with her she always remains very professional so dont judge her solely by this clip ok.

All i can say re the video of the receptionist is the camera lady must have  done something really nasty or been extremely rude as we have stayed there at least 8 times now and she is a lovely polite lady  and even though we joke and laugh with her she always remains very professional so dont judge her solely by this clip ok.

Exactly my experience...that receptionist I have found to be friendly and professional.

receptionist was very nice to me and would go back

Sorry to hijack this thread. But I was considering one of the LK hotels next month. I was considering Empress or Metropole. Does anybody know if all LK are guest friendly or not?

Thanks

Sorry to hijack this thread. But I was considering one of the LK hotels next month. I was considering Empress or Metropole. Does anybody know if all LK are guest friendly or not?

Thanks

i stayed at lk royal suite and that was guest friendly. though i would'nt stay there again as i found the staff a bit rude

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Thanks

All are guest friendly - one guest at a time.

Phu i booked 6 nights in july over Agoda into the lk empress and came out to a price 3117 baht per day for a Deluxe Pool View King Bed with Jacuzzi last week.

Now today i decided to look at LKs homepage directly and oh look there! the same room booking 1 more day gets a weekly bonus rate of 2829/day. AND the upgraded Deluxe Sea View King Bed with Jacuzzigets a weekly discount from  3685baht/day down to 3000/day.

Im asking Agoda to match the price or give my money back for the upgraded room. Always check the direct rates and dont blindly trust Agoda or booking.com is the morale here. Now i get 7 days instead of 6 for the same price same room or 7 days with a better view for a little more.

Phu i booked 6 nights in july over agoda into the lk empress and came out to a price 3117 baht per day for a Deluxe Pool View King Bed with Jacuzzi last week.

Now today i decided to look at LKs homepage directly and oh look there! the same room booking 1 more day gets a weekly bonus rate of 2829/day. AND the upgraded Deluxe Sea View King Bed with Jacuzzigets a weekly discount from  3685baht/day down to 3000/day.

Im asking agoda to match the price or give my money back for the upgraded room. Always check the direct rates and dont blindly trust agoda or booking.com is the morale here. Now i get 7 days instead of 6 for the same price same room or 7 days with a better view for a little more.

Lk's homepage surely gives better rates then Agoda.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

• 3 weeks later...

What is the difference with the sea view and the beachfront??? I had reg room last year and still had a view of the sea although it was partial. u6enumus.jpg this was my view

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

ocean view room in LK empress is close to 5000baht even in low season august prices.

I just booked the beach front facing room for 8 nights in August at 3200baht. Booked through LK website and not Agoda. Be bringing my binoculars..... :ThumbUp6: 

I just booked the beach front facing room for 8 nights in August at 3200baht. Booked through LK website and not agoda. Be bringing my binoculars..... :ThumbUp6:

wow! 3200 baht a night for beach front rooms is very good price

This is a YouTube clip of rude behavior of receptionist at LK empress posted by some guest. I thought I'll share it.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3NlWt7k6ic&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my iPad

The employee is suck..she need more discipline as a hotel staff no matter who is right or wrong..

I won't stay at this hotel..

The employee is suck..she need more discipline as a hotel staff no matter who is right or wrong..

I won't stay at this hotel..

On the contrary. I have stayed at the Empress on two occasions and have had excellent customer service. I have been served by the lady in question and I found her conduct to be exemplary. I would thoroughly recommend the Empress. 

Archived