IGNORED

LK Empress review with photos

georgeblown

Hi everyone, just thought i would post some pics of my stay in the Empress Jan 13.

For the extra baht its definately worth having one of the front balcony rooms. Excellent views of

beech road where you can sit,chill with a beer and keep an eye on the freelancers.

The rooms are nice and big,clean very nice with fridge microwave room safe etc. Cant really fault

the place and even has its own family mart shop. Breakfast was good and girl freindly so no issues

when popping back with a freelancer from beech road. Will certainly be staying there again.

Also the position is great for walking to 2nd road,and Walking Street.Anyone who is thinking of

staying there should have no worries,i couldnt fault it.

Swimming pool looked ok but never used it.

DSCI0400.JPG

DSCI0404.JPG

DSCI0406.JPGDSCI0360.JPGDSCI0363.JPGDSCI0367.JPGDSCI0368.JPGDSCI0370.JPGDSCI0373.JPGDSCI0374.JPGDSCI0376.JPGDSCI0379.JPG

ATM machine right outside which is handy.

DSCI0383.JPG

Breakfast was good.

DSCI0398.JPG

Friendly staff always a bonus !

DSCI0408.JPG

Family mart store on site,most handy.

DSCI0410.JPG

Swimming pool

DSCI0335.JPGDSCI0336.JPGDSCI0337.JPG

Hopefully this is helpful to anyone thinking about staying there. I also stayed at there Legend

hotel but for me was just too far from the action.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for sharing , never been there but looks a excellent hotel to stay .

looks lovely thank you :)

Stayed in January and was 4700 per night ,bit pricey but worth every penny as far as i was concerned. Was definately

worth the extra baht to get a front facing room with balcony.

Stayed in January and was 4700 per night ,bit pricey but worth every penny as far as i was concerned. Was definately

worth the extra baht to get a front facing room with balcony.

If you had booked with Agoda , you probably would have 40%-70% off on same hotel.

Thanks for the pics

Retired

I usually stay in budget hotels when in Pats. Don't know why, as I am financially very solvent. Next trip will probably be shorter than previous ones, & I was torn between LK Empress & LK Metropole. I think your photos have made up my mind for me--Empress it is! MANY THANX! 

CHEERS!

Nice pics. I booked 4 nights here yesterday for high season via agoda and manged to get it for 2600 a night. I booked a Superior City view king bed with jacuzzi. Hopefully i get a nice view off the balcony like in the pics! How far is it to walking st from there?

Nice pics. I booked 4 nights here yesterday for high season via agoda and manged to get it for 2600 a night. I booked a Superior City view king bed with jacuzzi. Hopefully i get a nice view off the balcony like in the pics! How far is it to walking st from there?

It is 1.8 km. far away about 12. Minutes by walk.

It is 1.8 km. far away about 12. Minutes by walk.

Thanks bro!

OP - Thanks for sharing. Nice pics and the sea view room looks great...bit on the pricey side for me though.

Have stayed there on a couple of occasions, outstanding hotel.

Kopite - All the rooms are first class, however the City View rooms have 2 very different views, the rooms at the rear of the building look out onto vacant land and another building, the rooms across the corridor look onto soi 12 or 13/1(?) and have a "side-sea" view - the latter rooms are better IMHO.

Cheers i've asked agoda if they can give me a beach facing room. 

Looks Nice, will def keep this in mind for my next trip. Cheers for sharing

Thanks for the review m8, Wow the sea view room looks great.

Nice set of snaps, thanks for sharing the info.

................................................................................................................

ocean view room in LK empress is close to 5000baht even in low season august prices.

stayed in the cheap room here for about a week 2000baht a day 

the room was still very nice and loved the hotel food and staff

here are some pics of my staypatts 024.JPGpatts 085.JPGpatts 082.JPG

Thank you for the report and pics...this is the exact room type I was contemplating for next trip...so you have provided an excellent service to me Sir.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

This is a YouTube clip of rude behavior of receptionist at LK empress posted by some guest. I thought I'll share it.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3NlWt7k6ic&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my iPad

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

I have stayed at the Empress on 2 occasions and I have been served by the member of staff in the video....I experienced no problems whatsoever, first class customer service

How did you find the 24/7 traffic noise from beach road?

The rooms are set back a little off the road - I chose a cheaper room overlooking side road (soi 12?)...very quiet. Choosing a high floor also helps.

Archived