Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cheapest way from VTBS to patts

SaddQ

What is currently the cheapest price to get to PTY from Swampy airport? If it is by bus, should I book it in advance?

Walking is probably the cheapest... or hitchhiking. You could try the bellbus, i have never used it but seem to remember that some guys on PA talked about it being cheap.

Anyway, if you are in BKK, i recommend the bus from Ekkamai station, nonstop for 124 Baht.

230 baht if you book in advance and they will drop you off at your guesthouse, follow link....

https://www.belltravelservice.com/pages/PageHome.aspx

I don't have a place to sleep yet. Shall I just ask them to drop me off somewhere I want to find a hotel?

When getting back to the airport in January, I believe I wanted to use the same service but couldn't book a ride from my hotel (Green Hotel) because I couldn't produce a security code for my cc. Fortunately, now I have time to prepare.

you can ask them to drop you off where you want to stay.....

Buakow, Lengkee...... up to you as long as it's in Pattaya

What is currently the cheapest price to get to PTY from Swampy airport? If it is by bus, should I book it in advance?
http://www.airportpattayabus.com 134baht, runs every hour and stops 3 different places.. north, center and south.. see stops on website.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

http://www.airportpattayabus.com 134baht, runs every hour and stops 3 different places.. north, center and south.. see stops on website. Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I know that bus. Took it the other way when heading for the airport, from Jomtien Bus Terminal. Very comfortable ride.

I am concerned though: since you can't book in advance, will there be enough seats left when booking on arrival?

I know that bus. Took it the other way when heading for the airport, from Jomtien Bus Terminal. Very comfortable ride.

I am concerned though: since you can't book in advance, will there be enough seats left when booking on arrival?

I am not 100% sure, But i would guess that if one bus is full they just instantly arrange another bus to depart the same time.... 

When i have taken airport-buses in other countries they always have a "backup" bus i case of high demand.

• 4 weeks later...

If one is full they sell tickets for the next one. Last trip I exited Custome at 20.10 and hotfooted to the counter but 21.00 was sold out, had to wait for the 22.00 which only goes to the bus station on Pattaya Nua. Shared baht bus to hotel was 50 Bt.

Yesterday my plane arrived close to 14.30 but I still managed to make it to the 1500 hour bus. It was about to leave (already past 3 o'clock) and there was only one seat left. Thank heavens!

Archived