Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Four Indians robbed of Gold Necklaces by Pattaya Beach Ladyboy’s

Pattaya One

In the early hours of Friday, four Indian Tourists reported the theft of four gold necklaces each valued at 50,000 Indian Rupees by Ladyboy’s who approached and embraced them on Pattaya Beach. The...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]6312jkR2ZPs

View the full article

Four simultaneous and identical robberies? Police report for insurance purposes? Pigs flying in the sky?

Four simultaneous and identical robberies? Police report for insurance purposes? Pigs flying in the sky?

YEP!

Must be skillful robbing them blind at the same time . :) . To kill four birds with one stone is impossible , lol. Insurance scam 100% .

Yeah I thought the same thing reading that. The line that stood out for me was.

A Police Report for insurance purposes was completed as the investigation into the alleged crime continues.

All 4 of them getting robbed at the same time. No not going to happen. And Indians wearing gold chains worth 27,000 baht? While they share one beer with 4 straws?

I must say I love the way you try to copy and paste something from pattaya one it doesn't work, and adds extra stuff to your copy. I tried to copy just the line.

A Police Report for insurance purposes was completed as the investigation into the alleged crime continues.

But it comes out as.

A Police Report for insurance purposes was completed as the investigation into the alleged crime continues. - See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/126930/four-indians-robbed-of-gold-necklaces-by-pattaya-beach-ladyboys/#sthash.U1DSwHx1.dpuf

Never seen a web page do that before. Well done.

DATY champion of Pattaya,

+1 INSURANCE SCAM, NO ONE IS SO STUPID

Great I love it come to Pattaya as cheap as you can spend as little as you can make sure you have insurance and return home with crime report from police have a claim up and finish up after a free holiday with more than you started with.

Surely the insurance companies wont fall for this?

Oh, come on.

So you're saying it a long shot?

Surely the insurance companies wont fall for this?

Stupider things have been known to happen :)

Archived