IGNORED

soi sansabai, close to bangla road

diver72

i just arrive in Phuket after 3 days in bangkok. i stay now at Acca hotel in ski sansabai. i didm 't know about the hotel until i find them in booking. com. very nice room, lcd, shower, girl friendly, just they leave ID at the reception.

Soi Sansabai in just 5 min to shopping mall, bangle road. You don t need to rent a scoter, u can go everywhere by foot and during the night….5 min and you are in the bed!!!! This hotel is a very good surprise and also staff s very polite.

:GoldenSmile1:  happy

:Finger5: :Finger5: hi guys...see you in pattaya or africa!!!!

How about the noise from motorbikes going up and down the street all night?

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

i schose the room in the back. no noise at all. i pay 900 bath for day, no breakfast, no pool.

:Finger5: :Finger5: hi guys...see you in pattaya or africa!!!!

i schose the room in the back. no noise at all. i pay 900 bath for day, no breakfast, no pool.

Seems like you did a good choice!

I stay at Pang Muang Sai Kor Rd a bit further up @Home Boutique hotel,

room is great and big for 590 baht a night,

but the traffic dust and mud on the Rd outside is awful!

Soi Saen Sabai is a much better choice of you can get a quiet room.

plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

I also stay at San sabai at le chambre, just off the street 50 meters. Nice place and good location, 5 minutes to bangla and no need for taxi mafia.

Any web sites for the mentioned guesthouses?

I've stayed at Chambre too. Nice quiet rooms although a bit small! I've stayed at some other places on Sansabai too.

@white - rooms are ok but way too much noise at night. Could not sleep most days till around 8am.

sea cono - I stayed here twice, 1st time away from the soi and 2nd facing the soi. Great hotel, free pc and 4 towels daily but if you face the soi and expect to sleep think again.

I have been staying at the Summer Breeze hotel for many years.  Soi San Sabai is a great location if you want to walk and not take a taxi (I always avoid Phuket taxis as much as possible).  Bars, beach, shopping, gym, restaurants, all within walking distance.

Gaee lao. mai law doi. Mai ben rai, mee daang!

I have been staying at the Summer Breeze Hotel for many years. Soi San Sabai is a great location if you want to walk and not take a taxi (I always avoid Phuket taxis as much as possible). Bars, beach, shopping, gym, restaurants, all within walking distance.

Agreed - good hotel and that Soi is an awesome location. Back in the day on leaving the hotel I often got no further then FBI before returning with a lady, then out again and often got no further than the FLs at the top of Bangla before returning again with a lady....and also got a few from the Soi itself - there's the odd diamond to be found in a couple of the little beer bars...

Also stayed at CN hotel a soi or two away a few times and enjoyed it there too...

I always stay at Summer Breaze http://www.summerbreezehotel.com/index.htm The owner Bill is a great guy and he and his staff go out of there way to make you feel at home. The layout of the suits rooms is great for noise they have a lounge section on the street side then the Bathroom between it and the bed area so it blocks any noise and light. yrumaqan.jpghe8ype9a.jpgasujagyt.jpgmu5y3epu.jpgu8u3a6yd.jpguvy9aqub.jpg7yre4aqy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always stay at Summer Breaze http://www.summerbreezehotel.com/index.htm The owner Bill is a great guy and he and his staff go out of there way to make you feel at home. The layout of the suits rooms is great for noise they have a lounge section on the street side then the Bathroom between it and the bed area so it blocks any noise and light. yrumaqan.jpghe8ype9a.jpgasujagyt.jpgmu5y3epu.jpgu8u3a6yd.jpguvy9aqub.jpg7yre4aqy.jpg

A lot of happy memories in that hotel before I changed my destination to Pattaya.

Great place to stay.

Yea same I've stayed there 3 times done my last 2 trips to Patts but next one doing 6 nights there then 2 nights in Bangkok before heading to Patts for 12 days.

• 4 weeks later...

A lot of happy memories in that hotel before I changed my destination to Pattaya.

Great place to stay.

Seems to be quite cosy but maybe a bit too basic to my taste. Never liked to stay in a loom where one side of the bed were against a wall

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Archived