IGNORED

bars on soi 3

JABL

Hi mr egg think I met your wife on her 1st day too only short time tho [emoji24] see ya soon [emoji481][emoji133]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

Was in one of the bars in soi 3 and one of the girls told me the A-ONE hotel people had bought the land Welkom Inn

used to  be on and the land the beer bars are on. Whether that is true or not i'm not sure.  The new hotel being built 

opposite the beer bars seems to nearly finished.

• 1 month later...
On ‎16‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 7:23 AM, operator said:

Was in one of the bars in soi 3 and one of the girls told me the A-One hotel people had bought the land Welkom Inn

used to  be on and the land the beer bars are on. Whether that is true or not i'm not sure.  The new hotel being built 

opposite the beer bars seems to nearly finished.

Welkom Inn was demolished at least two years ago.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

i allways loved to be in the Barcomplex, my favourite was the New Star Bar, now i will be back after 2years..any News abour this Bar?

It was open in February when I was last there and still have a lot of girls and by far the busiest bar
I always stay on soi 3 still my favorite area to stay always start the night at melodies bar for a chill drink before the madness of the night ahead

i stayed couple times in the sunshine Vista hotel, ist only a 1min walk ;) true new Star was allways the most busy bar..The owner is owner of the whole Barcomplex, they built it bigger a couple years ago..great place.. i will check it out

Yes I’m staying there in 10 days stayed there the last few trips perfect location for me use to stay at the sabai but both getting a bit run down in need of a refurb
Sure it won’t be long until the beer bar area is gone now the big new hotel is opposite so will keep enjoying the bars until the inevitable happens ...

One of my best barfines was working at Soi 3. She is now happily married in Australia. Will check again on bar complex in six weeks...

• 2 months later...

i am back now from my Trip and visit Soi3 a couple times...In the Barcomplex is the NewStarBar which have about 40 Ladys/boys.. Everybody very friendly and for every taste something to find. The Bar is every evening full, proberly the best running Bar in town. check it out!

• 2 months later...
On 26/11/2018 at 22:18, Jürgün said:

i am back now from my Trip and visit Soi3 a couple times...In the Barcomplex is the NewStarBar which have about 40 Ladys/boys.. Everybody very friendly and for every taste something to find. The Bar is every evening full, proberly the best running Bar in town. check it out!

When I visited the New Star Bar I was quite disappointed last November/December. Have been there 3 times after 9pm and there were only "pumpui" old ladies. 

hmm i know this Bar for about 10 years and allways found something nice for me in this Bar or the complex , never go back alone. Maybe we have different taste. If you only like Young skinny Lady you are maybe wrong, but then you better look in Agogos. Alot Germans hangarround there aswell.

Where you found the Girls in Bars on your recent Trip?

Archived