JABL

hello guys...

are there any nice bars on soi 3 ...hoping to visit this place on my next trip

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

I think from BR end coming down on the right have a few MP you may like and further down same side a few Bars with a few cute Girls to your taste plus a smattering of LB.

Why not text Abdullha ask him to slum it for an hour and report back to ya 5555

Ghosty

Yes coming from beach road, just past the A1 ship hotel, there is a complex of about 16 bars, loads of cute girls, very quiet, and the bars will stay open until you leave, much underated. just before the infamous Belgium embassy. aka welcome inn, my favourite  haunt, as my hotel is just a spit away, here are some girl I have bar fined for this little gem

post-58327-0-38326500-1398980953_thumb.jpg

post-58327-0-89903200-1398981046_thumb.jpg

post-58327-0-41146300-1398981144_thumb.jpg

I think from BR end coming down on the right have a few MP you may like and further down same side a few Bars with a few cute Girls to your taste plus a smattering of LB.

Why not text Abdullha ask him to slum it for an hour and report back to ya 5555

Ghosty

thanks...just trying to explore new avenues away from your soi 13..lol...might be difficult to get abdul away from those gogos bars...especially with Rob (mr cashcow around..j

Yes coming from beach road, just past the A1 ship hotel, there is a complex of about 16 bars, loads of cute girls, very quiet, and the bars will stay open until you leave, much underated. just before the infamous Belgium embassy. aka welcome inn, my favourite  haunt, as my hotel is just a spit away, here are some girl I have bar fined for this little gem

great thanks..I met  a couple of cute ladies in Insomnia last summer and they all said the worked on soi 3.....j

maiden trip

trip to lagos

I also spend a lot of time in soi 3

Always start at melodies bar second rd end

Then down to nams bar 4th down at the front

In the bar area beach rd end Always great fun and never shuts

And always find a few jems

But as been said its normally quite but I like

It that way good to have the choice of 100+

Girls to choose from

Well worth a look if your that end of town

Then pop up to drinking street also great beer

Bar complex with lots of girls

Will be there in 6 days ... Let the party start

The no name bar, just on the Second Rd. side of Welkome Inn can be a lot of fun. It's more of an afternoon place than a late night place.

• 3 months later...

Went to Soi 3 last night and it was popping on the little complex on the beachroad side of Welkom Inn. Every bar had girls up dancing on the poles and a few had girls strip down to bras and panties giving the occasional preview of the goods. The ladies were having fun and most bars had a trickle of customers between 7-1AM when I was there. Every bar had a bar finable cutie and Nun Bar and Lucky Bar had several. Worth the visit!

Cant imagine what that place would feel like during high season. Definitely looking forward to new experiences away from the gogo scene come november. J

maiden trip

trip to lagos

Had never even been down as far as Soi 3 until last month and was very surprised at what a little gem it is. But don't tell everyone !

I like the hidden gem -idea. Especially as my accommodation is right near by. 

I hope it stays relatively hidden till January...

...but I fear for my hopes. 

• 2 weeks later...

Cant imagine what that place would feel like during high season. Definitely looking forward to new experiences away from the gogo scene come november. J

Will have a peek, just for you my old mate, in October should I make it.

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING, YOU WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING

babydollsaddict.gif

Will have a peek, just for you my old mate, in October should I make it.

lol...hope you find something nice..btw,I booked Page 10 for my nov trip,can you give a review of the studio superior room with pictures..lol..j

maiden trip

trip to lagos

lol...hope you find something nice..btw,I booked page 10 for my nov trip,can you give a review of the studio superior room with pictures..lol..j

No probs mate.

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING, YOU WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING

babydollsaddict.gif

• 1 year later...

Try New Star Bar on soi 3. Fern is so beautiful. You can't miss her; her hair is amazingly long.

Try New Star Bar on soi 3. Fern is so beautiful. You can't miss her; her hair is amazingly long.

Yes, New Star is great at the moment. Sometimes no free seats.

Yes new star bar has lots of sexy ladies, and a few ladyboys however , it is the most pressured beer bar for lady drinks that I have ever been to.and yes fern is beautiful but married.

The third bar from the top (Nun bar?) has some hot girls, but also high lady drink pressure.

I agree nun bar is agreed little find been drinking there for about 7 years and sai the manager is a good girl but likes a drink ... And had done great bar fines out of there well worth a look if your in the area .... 15 days and I will be sat at the bar :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These bars can really be great fun

It may surprise some that Pattaya was was packed with bars, just like the ones on Soi 3 several years back but I think that they will soon go and be consigned to the memories of guys such as myself.

Why ?

Because of the huge development directly across from them which is nearing its completion.

Those bars are now anachronistic and although either the owner of the land or leaseholder to it is a senior BiB, or so I am told, the simple fact is the money gained from the rents and leases of the bars is a pittance compared to the land value.

Taken a few days ago..................

Soi 3 a.jpgSoi 3 b.jpgSoi 3 c.jpgSoi 3 d.jpgSoi 3 e.jpg

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

These bars can really be great fun

It may surprise some that Pattaya was was packed with bars, just like the ones on Soi 3 several years back but I think that they will soon go and be consigned to the memories of guys such as myself.

Why ?

Because of the huge development directly across from them which is nearing its completion.

Those bars are now anachronistic and although either the owner of the land or leaseholder to it is a senior BiB, or so I am told, the simple fact is the money gained from the rents and leases of the bars is a pittance compared to the land value.

Taken a few days ago..................

attachicon.gifSoi 3 a.jpgattachicon.gifSoi 3 b.jpgattachicon.gifSoi 3 c.jpgattachicon.gifSoi 3 d.jpgattachicon.gifSoi 3 e.jpg

Nice.

I'm staying in a on star may so if I get lazy I will just frequent these bars, hopefully it's a little gold mine lol

• 3 months later...

Soi 3 has some interesting stuff. Have tried nuns bar and a massage parlour(with name health perhaps). Both were nice experience. Nuns bar has some really nice ladies and they can get wild while dancing on stage.

Apart from these, Honey 2 body massage is at one end of soi 3 and sabai dee body massage is also just across the road. There are some construction work going there ( March 2016). Perhaps a new hotel, adjacent to sunshine vista hotel. One another advantage is that Soi 6 is nearbuy for those who love Soi 6. WS is just baht bus away from there. But I guess, while returning back from WS, there is no direct baht bus. At least I could not find.

Added to my list

Any pics of this girl ???

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

WS is just baht bus away from there. But I guess, while returning back from WS, there is no direct baht bus. At least I could not find.

Baht bus from WS and towards soi 3 are going up second road.

Archived