IGNORED

Club Oasis

The Club Oasis GoGo Bar opened in December 2006, and is situated on Soi Buakhao and the corner of Soi Chaiyapoon.

25568-10493.jpg

25568-10494.jpg

They open at 7pm every night.

Draft beer is a modest 50 Baht all night, bottle beers are 95 Baht and most lady drinks are only 95 Baht.

The standard bar fine is 550 Baht (except for SWhowgirls before midnight who are 1000 Baht)

They do 5 shows every night starting from 9.30pm, and the Lesbian show I witnessed was one of the best in town.

They are in the process of having short time rooms upstairs.

Here are pictures of some of the girls, enjoy.

25568-10495.jpg

25568-10496.jpg

25568-10497.jpg

25568-10498.jpg

25568-10499.jpg

25568-10500.jpg

25568-10501.jpg

25568-10502.jpg

25568-10503.jpg

25568-10504.jpg

25568-10505.jpg

25568-10506.jpg

25568-10507.jpg

25568-10508.jpg

25568-10509.jpg

25568-10510.jpg

25568-10511.jpg

25568-10512.jpg

25568-10513.jpg

25568-10514.jpg

25568-10515.jpg

If you're in town, it's the birthday of the boss on the 12th March. There will be free food, bar fines will only be 400 Baht all night, and bottled beer only 80 Baht.

cheers for the photos, they do a great show at about 10.00pm everyday. Been going in there a fair bit. Some of the hostesses out the front are so fit. Some really cracking birds in there. Not my sort of music, but a great place. I recognise some of the ladies!!

cheers for the photos, they do a great show at about 10.00pm everyday. Been going in there a fair bit. Some of the hostesses out the front are so fit. Some really cracking birds in there. Not my sort of music, but a great place. I recognise some of the ladies!!

Did you manage to find out if that mega cute chick from out the front go with falang ?

Testicles

Isnt that her in the 2nd photo ??

Did you manage to find out if that mega cute chick from out the front go with falang ?

Everytime i speak to her, one of her friends jumps in the way. Her friend is cute but not as cute as her. I think I'll have to put her back on the list. But she lives on this road as with another girl i took the other day!!

Isnt that her in the 2nd photo ??

thats the one that jumps in the way. That place has lots of cute hostesses!!

Fantastico!

Definitely on the "to-do" list.

WOW!

Cowards die many times before their deaths;

The valiant never taste of death but once.

William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar", Act II Scene 2

I met Farangkwaiayi and Discocol in there last week. I sat down and ordered a drink. By the time it arrived i was already a knuckle deep into a girl pussy. And the drink arrived quickly!!!!

Testicles

By the time it arrived i was already a knuckle deep into a girl pussy.

Is there another kind of pussy? :22600584-Th:

Is there another kind of pussy? :Chokdee:

Maeow. But then again i don't think i would have put my finger up a cat. :22600584-Th:

Testicles

becareful, there is a criminal in there wanted for the murder of ms eva!!! :D

ps they do have some good lookers in there tho! :)

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

• 1 year later...

oooooo yeah!

wow the young lady in black suspenders is gorgeous!

<div align="center"><embed src="http://www.zoodu.com/countdown-clock/1/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.zoodu.com/countdown-clock/&clickLABEL=Countdown Clock by Zoodu.com&flashLABEL=Zoodu.com&pic=http://www.zoodu.com/countdown-clock/1/themes/1.swf&text=I%27m%20getting%20BJ%27s%20all%20day%20in%20BKK%21&bgColor=13421772&untilColor=65280&textColor=13421772&year=2009&month=9&day=8&hour=19&min=0&sec=0" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="175" name="show" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="always" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.zoodu.com/countdown-clock/">Countdown Clock by Zoodu.com</a></small></div>

Super super photo mate.... Bring me back my memories.. I sometimes vist the place... A Fantastic club with very good staff.... and the girls :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Been in there a few times. Opens at 3pm but the girls start coming in in droves from about 5pm onwards.

Always had a good time in there, even got a quick suck off one of the girls while I was sat at the table with my beer.

300 baht BF and the girl + ST room was another 1000 baht. Good rooms too!!

Definitely going back for some more.

Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die

Don't want to post false information, so contrary to my earlier post, Oasis have put back the opening time to 5pm again.

Hope they keep up the good work. Good music played at a comfortable volume, non-pushy girls who will happily

stroke your old man without hassling for drinks and still some very nice privates on parade.

Mind you, their line up has been well and truly trumped by Champagne IMO.

Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die

• 2 months later...

Hi, Anyone please tell me who the lady with the long hair and black stockings is..her # in the bar...my life won't be complete until :wub:

Been in there a few times. Opens at 3pm but the girls start coming in in droves from about 5pm onwards.

Always had a good time in there, even got a quick suck off one of the girls while I was sat at the table with my beer.

300 baht BF and the girl + ST room was another 1000 baht. Good rooms too!!

Definitely going back for some more.

kinell 1300 for st!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Am a Long time lover of Oasis, and will continue to be. HOWEVER, on my last trip there in January, My friend barfined this new girl at the recommendation of the short Mamasaan there... He took her back to the Villa we were sharing, She took a shower and went to sleep... My friend and i asked her if she wanted to go to get something to eat and she said no she was tired... We went to eat, were gone no more than 40 minnutes, came back and he noticed that his room was ransacked, and his Ipod touch was taken. Obviously the girl was nowhere to be found. It was pointless to go back to Oasis that evening so we went back first thing the very next day.

We explained the situation to the Mamasaan who was very angry. She advised us she would get the Ipod back and called the girl.. telling her to either bring it back NOW or she would be talking to the BIB. we had to pay for the doorman to go get the Ipod, we paid the Mamasaan for her part, BUT when it came time to getting either all or at least a partial piece of the Barfine back we were denied, we did not even so much as get a drink as compensation for the incident.And as a matter of fact were given a half hearted excuse as to why this was not possible (which anyone who knows ANYTHING about business knows is Bullshit)

Now, we spent A LOT of money in that place and were there EVERY night from at least 5 pm till 9 pm... we would go buy chips and food for all the girls on top of oodles of lady drinks, But that had no bearing on the short sighted handling of the situation of the management and Owners...Yes, we did get the Ipod back, But that was expected after all the girl stole it... BUT, it would have been nice, if the Management could have seen the importance of keeping 2 Long time customers Happy..... Obviously, they did not seem to feel that a very important part of their business plan...

Yes, we even STILL went there, BUT, instead of 10 lady drinks each for the evening we maybe bought 1, The chips and finger food for the girls came to a screaching halt, instead it was given only to the flavor of the evening, The mamasan, and management never got another drink again from us etc...

Its ashame sometimes that Business owners do not see the big picture, If they would have handled this properly, That BF had it been returned to us, would have been spent on drinks and tips for the girls that first night back after the theft..... But I guess that type of thinking is not so common in that business.

Edited by spankapotomus